PDA

View Full Version : Hair comment from my osteopath

Phalaenopsis
April 3rd, 2009, 08:09 AM
Some weeks ago I put a topic about osteopaths on the board, because I was really scared, but eventually it is all going well :)

She's fun and loves to talk a bit. I had my hair in a halfup with my new dangle Flexi, btw.:o Because she had to look at my back, she pushed my hair to the front and we were talking and suddenly she said: "Your hair is really soft. How do you get it like that? Do you use a flat iron? Which products do you use? It doesn't feel like other people's hair, it's so soft"

We talked about hair and I adviced her about shampoos. She was also complaining about getting gray hair and she wanted to try henna. I advised Logona and such.

She said my hair also had a disadvantage, because of the length it gets in the way while she's working :p

It was fun, even though she cracked my back :D

Forever_Sophie
April 3rd, 2009, 08:22 AM
That is awesome to hear!! Congrats on the compliment! Sooo, what are your secrets to soft hair? :)

JamieLeigh
April 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
That's great! It's always nice to get a compliment! :flower:

hennaphile
April 3rd, 2009, 08:51 PM
Awesome!

I used lagona for years. Might i recomend body art quality stuff though, like Jamila? It's a lot stronger and makes hair a lot nicer, in my experience :)

Helen Baq
April 3rd, 2009, 08:55 PM
Wow, cool! What a nice thing to hear. :)

Phalaenopsis
April 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
That is awesome to hear!! Congrats on the compliment! Sooo, what are your secrets to soft hair? :)

Keeping it simple, I guess :)
Just organic shampoo and the right condish, and sometimes a bit of coconut oil.

misstwist
April 5th, 2009, 10:37 AM
She said my hair also had a disadvantage, because of the length it gets in the way while she's working :p

It was fun, even though she cracked my back :D

I always make sure my hair is bunned before going to the chiropractor. ;)