PDA

View Full Version : Background image

tooqute2nv
April 2nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
I can't seem to get an image to load for the background image on my profile page. Why is this? Do you need a certain number of posts first?:confused:

Aisha25
April 2nd, 2009, 05:01 PM
Did you upload it to your album and copy the url code and paste it??

Shermie Girl
April 2nd, 2009, 06:14 PM
When you upload images for backgrounds to an album, it needs to be marked public and you need to specify it as profile images. (You will be given those options.) :D

tooqute2nv
April 2nd, 2009, 06:32 PM
Alright! Thanx, sweeties. I'll give it another go. :)

LisaJaney
April 2nd, 2009, 07:20 PM
I made a thread about this a few weeks ago on this same board...let me grab a link. They outlined it So well for me and if *I* can do it, YOU can do it!

ETA: Found it! http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=21866

Raederle
April 2nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
Whew LJ, such a relief to read one of your replies in your own inimitable style, free of textspeech.

swirlytresses
April 2nd, 2009, 09:31 PM
Thank you, I was trying to figure this out too.:)

snowbear
April 3rd, 2009, 01:14 AM
Whew LJ, such a relief to read one of your replies in your own inimitable style, free of textspeech.
Agreed. SO MUCH.

LisaJaney
April 3rd, 2009, 08:08 PM
That was hard to do for April Fool's day, all that textspeech, but I'd been looking forward to doing that for MONTHS (we'd decided, in the back room, that it'd be a great lark for the mods to do that for AFD) I did a few posts in the morning, a few more in the afternoon, then about 30 that night. Felt like weeks of textspeech crap, though, didn't it? It felt like that to WRITE it, I'm sure it was just as painful to READ it! :)

Thanks for your patience as I had a GREAT bit of fun doing that. We mods are human, too, you know -- kinda screwy and sometimes ornery! :silly: I felt like a kid at Christmas -- just itching to get going on this scheme we'd looked forward to for so long...