PDA

View Full Version : my kid, the serial plaiter . tut

rach
April 1st, 2009, 04:36 PM
we went to my friends kids birthday party the other day and this relative of there's had braided/dreadlocked combo hair (probably a proper name for it- i don't know) knee length hair . i turned my head then the next moment my daughter was plaiting it and omg it was thick (head size thickness at mid length) and my daughter did two "huge" plaits in it, was too thick for one, no joke. and over herd the conversation which was interesting, apparently her real hair i nearly shoulder length but my god it was stunning and looked very, very,very heavy. my daughter has recently learnt the art of plaiting and it plaiting everything and every one in sight. that was a challenge but she pulled through but how embarrassing . wish i took a photo now.

jera
April 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
LOL. That's a cute story. :D She sounds like a future LHC member. :)

Fencai
April 1st, 2009, 05:31 PM
she had Dreadlock extensions in. Sounds like "Double Ended Dreads". Where you have one really long dread lock, with both ends tapered, and you fold it over, and braid half of it into your hair, and the other half of the dread flops over the braid, covering it.

I used to make the dreads all the time, and used to have those extensions. I'll see if I can find a pic of me with them...