PDA

View Full Version : List of who is viewing a thread

Carolyn
March 8th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I've figured out that we still have a "who's on line" thing and we can see who is around and what they are viewing. However we used to have a list of who was viewing each thread at the bottom of the thread. I don't see that anymore. Is it a thing of the past or might it come back? I really liked that feature and will miss it if it's gone for good.

jessie58
March 8th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I've figured out that we still have a "who's on line" thing and we can see who is around and what they are viewing. However we used to have a list of who was viewing each thread at the bottom of the thread. I don't see that anymore. Is it a thing of the past or might it come back? I really liked that feature and will miss it if it's gone for good.

Yes I'm missing that too, it's always good to know who's watching you CAROLYN. :bigeyes:

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I miss it, too. It was always funny to see people flocking to certain threads.

Carolyn
March 8th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Yes I'm missing that too, it's always good to know who's watching you CAROLYN. :bigeyes::D Yes it certainly is! It can be creepy too :eek: Having those names showing who is viewing a thread often made me more careful about posting too much personal info on public threads.

getoffmyskittle
March 10th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I loved that feature too! Please bring it back. :grin:

capelli lunghi
March 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Yes, please!.. I liked that feature!

Shermie Girl
March 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM
*shakes head*

Shows how observant I am. I didn't even notice that feature was gone. :p

harpgal
March 10th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Now, y'all don't really want to spy on each other, do you? I'm shocked! *walks off, shaking head* :D

capelli lunghi
March 10th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Now, y'all don't really want to spy on each other, do you? I'm shocked! *walks off, shaking head* :DIt brings me joy seeing Koala Kim on the American Idol thread along with me.. ya know.. LOL

harpgal
March 10th, 2008, 07:58 PM
It brings me joy seeing Koala Kim on the American Idol thread along with me.. ya know.. LOL
LOL! Good point!

Carolyn
March 10th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Now, y'all don't really want to spy on each other, do you? I'm shocked! *walks off, shaking head* :DSure we do! ;) We're a bunch of Nosey Nellies :D

harpgal
March 10th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Sure we do! ;) We're a bunch of Nosey Nellies :D
Now Carolyn, I'm just flabbergasted! LOL!