PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Eye Doc Today

MadHatter
March 31st, 2009, 03:24 PM
And heard a lot of comments about my hair. 3 or 4 women were talking to each other about it, saying it was pretty, one said that she wished she hadn't cut hers. 2 other women told me how pretty they thought it was, does it get tangly, how long did it take to get that long, do I color it, etc.
And I picked out some new, pretty glasses :D Good day.

Teazel
March 31st, 2009, 03:28 PM
Which just proves they have eyes in their heads, and the eye doctor is doing a good job. :D

Seriously, your hair is gorgeous; and I'm glad some non-LHC people told you so. :flower: Random compliments are rare and precious!

Phalaenopsis
March 31st, 2009, 03:54 PM
That's a fun way to go to the eye doctor. :)
And 3 or 4 of them at a time, all eyes on you :grin:

JamieLeigh
April 6th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Awesome! Congrats on the compliments, and on having such a good day out. :flower: It feels good to be noticed! :)

Alana2000
April 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Well? Do you? Does it? Your hair is so nice I need to know... off to read your profile to learn new secrets...

nueinsel
April 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Your hair is beautiful, and so shiny! Glad some people noticed it in real time, that's always a nice thing.

Forever_Sophie
April 6th, 2009, 11:33 AM
That's wonderful! You deserve the compliments, your hair is lovely :)

marajade
April 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Yay, sounds like it was a lovely day!

starshinedarkly
April 6th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Wow, it so shiny...Congrats on the compliment! Things like that always make my day. :)

LutraLutra
April 6th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Aw, that's great. And new glasses too. :D

invisiblebabe
April 6th, 2009, 02:29 PM
And heard a lot of comments about my hair. 3 or 4 women were talking to each other about it, saying it was pretty, one said that she wished she hadn't cut hers. 2 other women told me how pretty they thought it was, does it get tangly, how long did it take to get that long, do I color it, etc.
And I picked out some new, pretty glasses :D Good day.

I love the new signature pic! Did you recently color?

New glasses are fun :)

MemSahib
April 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Well, if they couldn't see how beautiful your hair is they definitely needed glasses! It's gorgeous!

Copasetic
April 6th, 2009, 02:58 PM
You might have converted a couple of those women to the cult of long hair. Awesome!

Themyst
April 6th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Well, you do have nice hair! Mine doesn't lay smoothly like that even on a good hair day!

jera
April 6th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the compliments. :D Your hair is awesome.

Elenna
April 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Like your penquins! Your hair is so shiny that people need sun glasses.

MadHatter
April 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Well? Do you? Does it? Your hair is so nice I need to know... off to read your profile to learn new secrets...

Lol, yes, I color with henna. And no, tangling isn't a big problem.

I love the new signature pic! Did you recently color?
Nope, the lighting between the new sig pic and the old must have been different.

Thanks y'all! :D

s_tresses
April 7th, 2009, 09:18 PM
does that mean going to the eye doctor magically gives you really pretty hair? hmmm?

whenever I look at your pic, i WANT 1a hair soooo bad lol

Juneii
April 7th, 2009, 09:58 PM
well I can see why, your hair looks gorgeous and it'd be hard to pass up a compliment.

Nyghtingale
April 7th, 2009, 10:16 PM
How nice to get random compliments. Your hair is incredible.