PDA

View Full Version : Cute sticks on ebay *starter sticks*

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2009, 05:46 AM
Here are 4 *Mei Fa* type sticks, I have been watching them for a couple of days, there aren't any bites yet!

It starts off at 16.99 and free shipping for 4 topped sticks.

I thought someone may be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160324778787

Unofficial_Rose
March 31st, 2009, 06:02 AM
They are very covetable and you can tell that the quality is excellent. Good price for Mei Fa's too.

If I wasn't unemployed, I'd get them right away! :violin:

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2009, 06:12 AM
They are very covetable and you can tell that the quality is excellent. Good price for Mei Fa's too.

If I wasn't unemployed, I'd get them right away! :violin:

Do you think they're real Mei Fas? I thoght they looked like it but one can never be sure, they are too short for me, they're pretty though.

Unofficial_Rose
March 31st, 2009, 10:19 AM
I thought they did look real. Oh I.am.so.tempted. I simply must stop buying things, sigh!

Not too short for people with shoulder length, medium hair. Someone is bound to snap them up soon. Then the temptation is removed ;)

Cinnamon Hair
March 31st, 2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I think they are real Mei Fa's too. Wonder what happened to the other half of the pairs? Very pretty designs, but they wouldn't work for me so someone else will have to buy them! :)

SHELIAANN1969
April 1st, 2009, 06:14 AM
Hmmmmm, I thought they were Mei fa knockoffs! ha

Very cool that they seem to be the real thing.

Anje
April 2nd, 2009, 10:27 AM
I think they look like Mei Fas, too. The metal disk on the bottom of the stack would say, but the seller probably doesn't know enough about hairsticks to notice that or list it. (Could always ask, I suppose.) I'm not going to go for them, but someone should.

kdaniels8811
April 2nd, 2009, 03:37 PM
Okayyyy, I will bite. I am riding the motorcycle and cannot wear sticks under the helmet so I need some for when I get to work and can twist it up. They are pretty. Enablers, all of you! Smile!!

Just checked, someone beat me to them. I will watch as the auction ends to see if they go up any higher. They are pretty.

kdaniels8811
April 11th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I just wanted to share, I had seen the hair sticks on e-bay and placed a bid but was quickly outbid and gave up. Plenty more on the swap board. Then today, my sweetie hands me a package, he saw me looking at them and bought them for me! And they ARE Mei Fa's the tags are still on them. I love Mei Fa sticks and vintage items and these are both. I owe him big time, what a sweet gesture!

SHELIAANN1969
April 11th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Right on, cheers to sweetie!!

darkwaves
April 11th, 2009, 07:21 PM
What a great story -- and they look like such pretty sticks. (I love Mei Fas!)