PDA

View Full Version : ISO Hair Herbs/EOs

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
Unload your unwanted hair herbs on me :) I want to try to make some concoctions without paying for a ton of herbs that may or may not work out, so if you guys have some... :D

Herbs

horsetail
ginko
burdock root
marigold (caldndula)
marshmallow root
sage
rosemary
yellow dock
fenugreek
beetsroot
EOs

Honey EO/Honey Absolute
helichrysum (Everlasting)
Nettle
Ylang-Ylang
bergamot
frankensense
myrrh
neroli
Ideally, I'd like them powdered, but I'll take things that still look like dried plants as well. That list isn't all inclusive, so if you have something that's not on the list, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

I'm happy to pay cash via PayPal, but I'm open to trades if you have something in mind. This could get expensive fast, so I may not be able to get everyone at once if there's a lot of offers :o

sapphire-o
April 2nd, 2008, 03:00 PM
Just want to say you can get rosemary and sage at most grocery stores very cheaply. :) They're probably not worth the shipping you'll need to pay.

Nightshade
April 2nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Just want to say you can get rosemary and sage at most grocery stores very cheaply. :) They're probably not worth the shipping you'll need to pay.

Oh, I know, but I figured if it was coming with other stuff, no harm to post it :) If I can't get it here, the grocery store it is :D

Garnett
April 3rd, 2008, 09:11 AM
PMing you!

Chromis
April 3rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
Hee, that's funny, if I'd known you were in need of rosemary and horsetails I could have sent some with that slide :D

Nightshade
April 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
Hee, that's funny, if I'd known you were in need of rosemary and horsetails I could have sent some with that slide :D

LOL Figures :rolleyes:

pariate
April 9th, 2008, 03:27 AM
PMing you :)