PDA

View Full Version : Finally I made a dutch braid

Noctifer
March 29th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I always get myself confused whle trying to make a dutch braid but today it looks some what decent. a bit loose mabye, but hey i made it whitout forgeting which strand is supposed where.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Mirindia/hair/Updos/th_102_1457.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Mirindia/hair/Updos/?action=view&current=102_1457.jpg)
(and yes my hair needs to be clened.)

oneKnight
March 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM
I really don't know how it's supposed to look, but congrats on the accomplishment!!

Noctifer
March 29th, 2009, 10:42 AM
thanks

And could anyone change the typo in the titel it should be finally

CindyLea1
March 29th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I really don't know how it's supposed to look, but congrats on the accomplishment!!

A dutch braid is a french braid with the plait on top of the hair rather than running under it. I can't do one to save my life, but the process is just a backwards wrapped french braid. When I had layers and was still living at home this was the only braid my mother could do to keep the layers tucked in.

Noctifer- That looks like a great first dutch braid! I'm sure with a bit more practice you'll have a tight lovely braid.:cheese:

Johanna64
March 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM
It looks good!!
I wish I could do it ;) I'm not that good in braids.

AnneAdeline
March 29th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Looks great! I've found that practicing really helps. I would try to do one braid a day, and soon it was much easier.

Noctifer
March 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Looks great! I've found that practicing really helps. I would try to do one braid a day, and soon it was much easier.

I will try to rember that.
and i also must try to rember middle strand over the outer strand i'm so usedd to the other way around

Radulfr
March 29th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Congratulations on your first Dutch braid!

JamieLeigh
March 29th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Congratulations! It's fun learning a new hairstyle, isn't it? :D I was so excited about my first one that I had to take a photo and put it in my album on my profile. Yours looks great!! :)

Teazel
March 29th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hehe, like JamieLeigh I had to put a pic of my first dutch braid in my profile, too. In fact... yes, there it is in the middle of my sig pic. :D

Congratulations! Dutch braids are my favourite, I think. :thumbsup:

spidermom
March 29th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I see a sort of rope braid there, at least at the bottom. (I can't do a rope braid - by the way)

Noctifer
March 29th, 2009, 11:52 PM
New hairstyles are very fun

I see a sort of rope braid there, at least at the bottom. (I can't do a rope braid - by the way)

Nope no rope braid only a braid laying on the side. I cant do rope braids for mylife they are way to tricky

KajiKodomo
March 30th, 2009, 08:55 AM
It looks great! Congrats! :D