PDA

View Full Version : pics, finally :D

dontknowaname
March 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
So I finally have some pics (made by my sister in her room) to have an avatar, and ofcourse show it around. :D
I hope you like them. :)

This one is done with a flash.
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/dontknowaname/002-kopie.jpg

and this one without (the lighting in the room is yellowish)
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/dontknowaname/006.jpg

kirky
March 26th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Very nice looking hair! I love the curl!

plainjanegirl
March 26th, 2009, 04:29 PM
welcome and very pretty hair!

dontknowaname
March 26th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Thank you :)

marajade
March 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Your hair texture is very similar to mine! Welcome-very pretty color too!

E.L.x 86
March 26th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Wow, gorgeous colour!

Loving the strategically placed dragon pillow in the background too! :)

dontknowaname
March 26th, 2009, 04:34 PM
:) Its not quite a pillow, its painted on the wall, she has more of them too :p

kirky
March 26th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Dontknowaname....Is long hair common in Holland? Are there many other girls in your school that have long hair or are you kind of on your own? I'm just wondering because when I was in Holland a few years ago, I seem to remember seeing several people with long, healthy hair!

dontknowaname
March 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM
well for starters im a guy ;)and I think it's not really common, but also not uncommon. it's just there :) but on guys its a bit... rarer, and not always accepted either.

kirky
March 26th, 2009, 04:41 PM
OMG I'm sorry **TAKES FOOT OUT OF MOUTH**

Well your hair looks great, and I hope more guys take after you and grow theirs long!

ratgirldjh
March 26th, 2009, 04:41 PM
beautiful hair! welcome!

dontknowaname
March 26th, 2009, 04:43 PM
OMG I'm sorry **TAKES FOOT OUT OF MOUTH**

Well your hair looks great, and I hope more guys take after you and grow theirs long!

lol, its hard to see from the back and there are quite a lot of people who "mistake" me for a girl so don't worry about it ;)

which, by the way, really is weird as I'm not quite small.

Elphie
March 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Gorgeous hair, I really like your waves! Welcome!

janeytilllie
March 26th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Your hair is lovely and gorgeous! :) Welcome to TLHC :blossom:

JamieLeigh
March 26th, 2009, 05:43 PM
That's some amazing hair! So beautiful and thick! Welcome to LHC, if I've not told you yet. :)

Tap Dancer
March 26th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Your hair looks awesome! :grin:

Phalaenopsis
March 26th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Gorgeous hair and it looks so thick!

Teazel
March 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Really gorgeous hair - yum! Are you planning to grow it longer?

AnneAdeline
March 26th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Gorgeous! I just adore that color. Just wow!
(I would so steal your hair and make it my own if it was possible. <<That was a compliment :D)

Peggy E.
March 26th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Wow, gorgeous colour!

Loving the strategically placed dragon pillow in the background too! :)

Made me think of a fairy tale - the PRINCE attacking the dragon!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! (Your hair, not the dragon! Though the dragon is no doubt certainly considered attractive to other dragons, I'm sure, but still not sure it would ever qualify for three "gorgeous" with three exclamation points following.....)

I'm going to leave the three "gorgeous" - men can have gorgeous hair, too and you're definitely case in point!

DarkChocolate
March 26th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Your hair looks great:) I love the waves and golden color:)

chrissy-b
March 26th, 2009, 08:28 PM
:thud:
Wow! Your hair is gorgeous.

SpecialKitty
March 26th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome to LHC and thank you for sharing your photo with us. Great hair and color!!!

cuddledumplin
March 26th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Your hair texture is very similar to mine. Your hair is so shiny and pretty.

BlackfootHair
March 26th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Wow...Your hair is awesome!!! Way to grow! :D

WritingPrincess
March 26th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Welcome! :flowers: You have beautiful waves. I'm sure you will find a lot of good advice here.

Leisje
March 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Your hair is gorgeous.
All men should grow hair at least that long!

Nic's
March 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Your hair is looking great. I just love your curls.

Sashay
March 26th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Nice shine, curl, and length...and LOL!

Redheaded Raven
March 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Your hair is gorgeous.
All men should grow hair at least that long!
So true . Welcome to LHC

spf4214
March 26th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Welcome to the LHC. You have great hair, I love the colour.

Gutterfayrie
March 27th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Your hair is beautiful! I love the waves!

dontknowaname
March 27th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Really gorgeous hair - yum! Are you planning to grow it longer?

Going to see how far it can grow ;)

Pixna
March 27th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Your hair is luscious!! Love the color, length, and waves. I bet it's gorgeous in person. Men with long, beautiful hair are always striking and stand out in the crowd (in a good way!).

marzipanthecat
March 27th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Your hair is beautiful, I wish mine was as thick as yours looks!

(I know my hair looks pretty thick in my avatar photo, but it isn't as thick as I'd like it - or as it used to be. But it's improving!)

hanne jensen
March 27th, 2009, 10:59 AM
:DWelcome! Your hair is just gorgeous. My face is a very unattractive green (envy)!

KajiKodomo
March 27th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Beautiful hair! :D

Euphony
March 27th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Your hair texture is very similar to mine! Welcome-very pretty color too!
I was going to say the same thing! Mine looks so similar when I brush it out :D

Gorgeous color, gorgeous texture, so thick and nice. I sure wish more guys would grow their hair like that!

dontknowaname
March 27th, 2009, 12:03 PM
thank you all :)

Just getting back to the question if long hair is common in holland, I tried noticing it a bit better at school today and came to the conclusion: in my surrounding it's not really common, there are some alot of girls with short hair, less with medium/long (say shoulder to bsl) and very few with longer than that. on guys it's really rare, as far as I know, there are a few sometimes with nearing to shoulder but that dissapears just a few days later mostly and with real long hair... well me and another guy are the only I think (he has slightly shorter hair then me).

I think the main reason for guys not having long hair is the big group mind at school (or maybe even the country) and I can say for sure, that having long hair ain't really an accepted thing by quite alot of people around here :(

Yellowmoon
March 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Very nice curls, indeed!

Xandergrammy
March 27th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Your hair is awesome and the fact that you're a guy makes it that much more special. Good job. :thumbsup:

Katze
March 27th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Your hair is awesome and the fact that you're a guy makes it that much more special. Good job. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Dare I say, beautiful! :D

Johanna64
March 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Welcome,your hair is beautiful.
It looks thick and I love your curls :)

LutraLutra
March 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Your hair looks amazing, really healthy. It's great to see such long hair on a guy - short is cool, but long hair is more interesting really. :)

Ndnlady
March 27th, 2009, 02:08 PM
thank you all :)

Just getting back to the question if long hair is common in holland, I tried noticing it a bit better at school today and came to the conclusion: in my surrounding it's not really common, there are some alot of girls with short hair, less with medium/long (say shoulder to bsl) and very few with longer than that. on guys it's really rare, as far as I know, there are a few sometimes with nearing to shoulder but that dissapears just a few days later mostly and with real long hair... well me and another guy are the only I think (he has slightly shorter hair then me).

I think the main reason for guys not having long hair is the big group mind at school (or maybe even the country) and I can say for sure, that having long hair ain't really an accepted thing by quite alot of people around here :(

You have beatiful golden waves!:) And yes I agree, I think it depends on the culture and the area where you are, I live in the bay area where there is amass of mixed cultures everywhere. Many of the girls and women in this area have long hair. I see more guys in this area with long hair also, but usually the guys in this area use the excuse that they have long hair because they are in a rock band or something, not just that they like having long hair!

AmyJorgensen
March 27th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I think it is awesome to see a guy with long curly hair. You so rarely see curls on a guy...which is funny...because ladies usually go crazy over a curly haired guy.

SchnauzerMom
March 27th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Wow your hair looks gorgeous!

Teazel
March 28th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Going to see how far it can grow ;)

Me too. :rockerdud

:D

Aditi
March 28th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Wow!!!! awesome hair and color too.

Heavenly Locks
March 28th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Great hair! :)

How do you usually wear it?

brok3nwings
March 28th, 2009, 06:38 AM
I know its not surprising as this is a long hair community but i LOVE to see men with long beautiful hair (and yours is stunning!), i must admit i am the only one between my friends... but i love it from the heart and its really nice to see the "rare" ones walking around :)

Chrissy
March 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
As others have said your hair is gorgeous! I'm glad you have not followed the "norm" there in your country. I hope you always keep it long even if it's not what most people have. I'd say that makes you rather unique!!!

tina1025
March 28th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Gorgeous, wavy and thick!!!!!!

dontknowaname
March 28th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Great hair! :)

How do you usually wear it?

I mostly wear it in a ponytail because it's either that or loose for me (I don't know how to braid or anything) and having it loose at school isn't really practical :D. At home or on the bycicle I do wear it loose a lot of times.

busnutmedic
March 28th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Wow! You have got to have *the* thickest hair I have ever seen on a guy. WOW.

Does anyone else in your family have beautiful hair as well?

dontknowaname
March 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM
my sister has dark brown long hair, its wavy to but a bit heavier and shows less of the waves, my mother used to have long hair but it gotten ratehr short and thin during the last 5-10 years, my father doesnt have much hair, hes balding :rolleyes:

Slug Yoga
March 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Jeez, your hair is so shiny!

long-hair-fan
November 22nd, 2009, 10:15 PM
Wow, great hair!!!

Rhiannon7
November 23rd, 2009, 02:15 AM
Can i tell a guy his hair is beautiful? well if i stick my foot in my mouth all i can say is that it is beautiful! love the curl and the shine and the length is awsome. great to see more guys growing out their hair.

apynip
November 23rd, 2009, 06:11 AM
Lovely texture and i love the colour! Great length too with nice full ends!

pdy2kn6
November 23rd, 2009, 08:40 AM
beautiful hair

longhairedfairy
November 23rd, 2009, 09:31 AM
Very nice waves.:)

camirra555
November 23rd, 2009, 09:38 AM
Very nice hair! Shiny shiny waves!

jojo
November 23rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Beautiful thick hair, love it!