PDA

View Full Version : Better All Ready w/ pics

Farina
March 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Well... in the past few weeks I've self trimed and S&D until I was satisfied. I cut heat styling drastically and if I do style I do it on the lowest settings I can. Also, I've been conditioning more and shampooing less (or very little). I've also been braiding a night and then letting the braid loose in the morning and wearing my hair like that to avoid styling and showering. I used castor oil the other day (a bit too much) but two days later my hair feels amazing ! I blow dried on cool/warm and didn't use the straightner. It feels so thick and healthy again. I still have a long way but here's a picture of before and after...

Two weeks ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/insaneandsmiling/Stuff040.jpg

Now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/insaneandsmiling/hair005.jpg

I have less of a taper and it seems more even to me at least. I still have layers but slowly I will trim them out. Unfortunately you can't feel the difference ;)

Small progress but progress none the less!

MimiKeki
March 26th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Wow, your hair looks great. You're clearly very good at self-trimming! I would never be so brave. The shape of your hemline reminds me alot of my own. Your hair looks well-conditioned and healthy, and the colour is gorgeous.

Ndnlady
March 26th, 2009, 02:22 PM
You have very pretty hair! And your hair does look a little thicker in the second picture, you have made good progress.:)

janeytilllie
March 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Thats wonderful progess in two weeks! Your looks lovely and healthy :)

neon-dream
March 26th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Beautiful, congratulations :).

JamieLeigh
March 26th, 2009, 03:13 PM
It looks like you're off to a great start! :D It looks gorgeous!

AnneAdeline
March 26th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Looks great! I love your v-shaped hemline.

Farina
March 26th, 2009, 08:17 PM
thanks guys ! I'm really enjoying myself here :)

verene
March 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
It is amazing how just making a few differences can make us feel the difference in hair in just a short period of time. :-)

spf4214
March 26th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Thats such great progress.

Gumball
March 26th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Your hair looks really pretty! It's great to hear you're just getting happier and happier with it!

Rebelkat
March 26th, 2009, 11:52 PM
That's some awesome improvement for only two weeks! Your hair is a truly beautiful color, as well.