PDA

View Full Version : A No-Poo Discussion At Jezebel

RancheroTheBee
March 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM
http://jezebel.com/5184113/in-a-lather-the-evils-of-shampoo

Apparently, no-poo is becoming a trend. Most of the people discussing this article (near the bottom on the comments section) claim that "no 'poo = smells like poo" (Haha, how clever. Ahem.)

That said, a lot of people there are for no-'poo, and say it's the best thing they ever did, or that they wash with conditioner.

Thought I'd share.

PS: Dear Mods: If this is violating any terms of service, or if this has been posted, please feel free to delete. :)

Kuchen
March 26th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Yes, I saw that when I got in late and was glad I didn't try to take part. They had a discussion on pretty much the same thing a few months ago – Sadie wrote a post about feeling like a rebel because she uses shampoo and usually follows the whole Curly Girl thing. And there was another spat about long hair a while ago.
I do like Jez though. Just have to remember that (a) I don't need to tell the internet everything and (b) I don't need to tell anyone if I'm having a WO experiment or COing or what-have-you.

burns_erin
March 26th, 2009, 02:17 PM
That was quite an odd mix of comments, from the very nice and helpful to the absolutely wretched.

misstwist
March 26th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Saw that this morning. I was entertained by the comment thread with several African-American women that went something like "well, duh."