PDA

View Full Version : Visual hairtyping guide unavailable?

freznow
March 25th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Here is the link I followed: http://homepage.mac.com/annsofie.henriksson/hairtyping/PhotoAlbum17.html

I'm now getting only an error message. What has happened to this helpful site?

Teazel
March 25th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I noticed that too, a few days ago! :( Was going to ask about it, but something must have distracted me....

Pierre
March 25th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Her last visit here was in January, shortly before her birthday. Could she be a silent key?

Rebelkat
March 26th, 2009, 12:15 AM
:hmm: I didn't even know about that link until you mentioned it, freznow. I wish I had been able to see it; I'm sure it was quite helpful. Maybe some LHC members can get together (figuratively speaking) and make a new one in the article section?

freznow
March 26th, 2009, 01:14 PM
:hmm: I didn't even know about that link until you mentioned it, freznow. I wish I had been able to see it; I'm sure it was quite helpful. Maybe some LHC members can get together (figuratively speaking) and make a new one in the article section?

I don't think it'd be too difficult to set that up. A few pictures from volunteers for each hair type is all, I would think.

joyful373
March 26th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I'd be glad to help in any way if it is needed. That was a splendid reference.

Rebelkat
March 26th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I don't think it'd be too difficult to set that up. A few pictures from volunteers for each hair type is all, I would think.
I would be glad to help in any way I can. I might be able to scrape up a couple of volunteers for references. :redgrin:

freznow
March 26th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Alright, I think I'll start a new thread about that then!