PDA

View Full Version : monistat monthly measure (april)

jojo
April 2nd, 2008, 08:23 AM
ok i will start though i have been experimenting with kelp so im not too sure which one is responsible!

0.8th of an inch from 22" to 22.8" im very happy with this:cheese:

suicides_eve
April 2nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
i think i posted this on the Mono thread the other day but i could very well not done so and meant too :D
i got about 3/4 of a inch this month, i am now at 15 & 1/4"

jojo
April 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM
whats your normal growth without the monistat suicides eve? have you noticed a difference by using the monistat? good growth either way!

ladystar
April 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
lol I think monistat is taking over this site:p. HAHA I love it. I am still not ready to say anything about growth to soon to tell, but I had to check into one of my favorite threads :drama: I love to hear the updates

suicides_eve
April 2nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
whats your normal growth without the monistat suicides eve? have you noticed a difference by using the monistat? good growth either way!
i have been using monistat for about 7month continuously and have had great success

i was on norm getting 1/2" per month or less. The first several months i was getting anywhere from 1" to 1 1/2" per month. As of the past 2 months i have only been getting about 3/4"per month.
I contribute the 'minimal' growth to possibly 2 things A: my body is adjusting it's self to the MN or B: I started a high stress job working on an interstate hwy and have to deal with lots of jerks and tempting food ( i work at Cinna Bun:p) and the stress of collage, toddler,stupid car....
Since i notice the change around the start of everything i am choosing the latter.
it is very possible that my body could be building tolerance to MN but i need more convincing evidents then 2 months of 3/4 inch growth to do so. If i start growing a vagina on my head i would them assume i have used it for to long and will definitely be letting some one know about that crazyniss

Jeni
April 2nd, 2008, 11:36 PM
If i start growing a vagina on my head i would them assume i have used it for to long and will definitely be letting some one know about that crazyniss

Thanks, I just choked on my glass of water.....and yes, please do tell us!

Jeni