PDA

View Full Version : My parting is moving!!

templeofvenus
March 24th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Any of you experienced your natural parting moving? when my hair was styled in a very short bob the parting always kind of fell to the left side but since I have been growing it and gone past my normal time for a cut and have grown my fringe right out to my chin my parting is now naturally falling more in the middle!!!! :) not that I mind it just seems odd!

Qamar
March 24th, 2009, 10:22 AM
My part has also moved to the middle, which is something I have to fight because my hair is so heavy that it goes totally flat with a centre part!

templeofvenus
March 24th, 2009, 10:30 AM
My part has also moved to the middle, which is something I have to fight because my hair is so heavy that it goes totally flat with a centre part!

So its not just me then! lol the curse of the moving partings is here :eyebrows:

IrishRover716
March 24th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I think it might just be something to do with the weight and bounce of your hair. My hair parts far on the left when it's short, but both times I've grown it long it's moved to the middle.

LutraLutra
March 24th, 2009, 02:46 PM
How odd, I thought it was just me! :D My 'natural' parting has slowly moved from the left to the centre of my head as my hair grew from pixie to shoulder. Wow, the things you find out online, eh? :)

viking_quest
March 24th, 2009, 03:32 PM
The same thing happened to me but I didn't think anything of it.

Asha
March 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
My part has also moved from left to center since I've started growing it :) I notice many of the other poster originally had left parts as well hmmm...

Samitra
March 25th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Hm. I parted my hair to the right for a long time, then when I got my pixie it started to part itself at the left, but growing out my hair has moved the part towards the center. It's still a bit more to the left, even though I have a slightly different parting every morning.

I wonder why, but it sure is fun to watch. :D

Zindell
March 25th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Same here! It used to be easier to part my hair slightly on the right side... but now when it is getting longer it just naturally seems to part in the middle. :p

princess
March 25th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I think it does not matter. My hair naturally parts in the middle but it comb it back so there is no parting. But naturally it moves slightly to the left.I do not worry about it. I comb so that there is no parting.