PDA

View Full Version : I found organic hair care heaven

Patrycja
April 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM
There is finally(!!!!)a Earth Fare in my area here and I went there for the first time today.I have never seen Kiss My Face or Giovanni before and there is so much JASON products to chose from.I no longer have to pay 7.10 for 1 oz of jojoba oil at my Whole Life store.I saw a bottle triple that size for 8 bucks at Earth Fare!There are Aubrey and Nature Gate stuff there as well...and deoderant crystals(I know,off the subject of hair.But,wow!).I have a much better selection of eo's as well to finally try out without having to order online and waiting forever for them to come in.There isn't any shampoo bars like I was hoping(didn't really think they would have any)but still.So much stuff to try and so little money,I'll have to pace myself :D :cheese:

oh-and side note-there are Diva Cups there and other biodegradable women products.

OhioLisa
April 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
Sounds fab! I just checked out their website. Figures that there are a ton in NC. Why didn't I know about them when I lived there a few months back??? Grrr. Anyway, hope you get some great goodies. :D

Cinnamon Hair
April 1st, 2008, 09:30 PM
Cool, congrats on the score! There are two independently owned health food stores in my area (well, one is 30 mins away and one is 45 mins away..but still) and both of them are unbelieveably outrageous. Some of their Aubrey Organcis conditioners there are $20. Nice to hear your store is more reasonable.

BrianaFineHair
April 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
Cool, congrats on the score! There are two independently owned health food stores in my area (well, one is 30 mins away and one is 45 mins away..but still) and both of them are unbelieveably outrageous. Some of their Aubrey Organcis conditioners there are $20. Nice to hear your store is more reasonable.

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Great find, Ilovemycop! ;)

CurlyOne
April 1st, 2008, 09:45 PM
oohhh, you're lucky, I love the Kissmyface stuff, it's amazing!

Patrycja
April 2nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
I've tried Natures Gate before and wasn't too impressed.I want to get some Aubrey and Giovanni the next time I go to Earth Fare.