PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy henna in Sweden?

FallenAngel
March 22nd, 2009, 06:30 AM
I use Lush's henna Cacas now, but I thought that I should give the real thing a try soon.

Where do I buy god henna in Sweden? I've seen it in health care stores, but I have no clue about the quality. I need some advice about brands, or mail order henna.

I'm also interested in indigo and cassia. I want to be able to mix. :D

sibylla
March 22nd, 2009, 06:50 AM
Hi Fallen Angel!

I buy mine at Life. It´s called Herbique.I use the normal and their mixes röd/brun.

Finoriel
March 22nd, 2009, 07:35 AM
I buy my cassia and henna in our health food store, the ´neutral´ and ´kopparröd´from Herbique. Their quality is extremely good, as long as the package has not spend ages sitting on the shelf though.
Not sure how the darker shades of their products are, did not try them, but the coppery kind = pure Henna and the neutral kind = cassia are fine.

karli
March 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Is the henna in herbique pure? I haven`t been able to se an inci-list. I´ve used lush caca brun a couple of times and I know what they contain, which feels safe.` I used herbique as a teenager, and my hair didn`t fell of then, but I´m more cautious now...

FallenAngel
March 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Thank you for replying!

I've seen Herbique henna on the shelves here. I'll try that next time it's time to buy henna.

Isilme
March 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
I think herbique is pure, I have used it for a couple of years now. If you can get your hands on a brand called lawsonia with a girl with dark red hair on the packaging, grab it immediately;) It's very good quality.

FallenAngel
March 22nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Lawsonia... I've heard that before. Or seen it. Thanks for the tip!

HappyKarin
March 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
You can order from this site:
http://www.lawsonia.org/
But I think it was a bit expensive if you didn't orderer much