PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bailey, Colorado!

gmdiaz
March 21st, 2009, 10:29 AM
I've been reading through the forum. . .there is so much great information here! And I've hardly touched the surface!

I've already learned to do a couple of new bun styles on my tailbone length, wavy hair: Gibralter, KarenLynn Knot, Flipped up Bun, Infinity knot, Nautilus Bun.

I've already bought a couple of very coolio hair toys: Gabon Ebony Ketylo Swirly Sticks, Baerreis Nautilus hair fork which I've already broken and reordered), a Dymondwood Tapestry hair fork.

I've got my Mason Pearson, wide-toothed rake comb, a big jar of coconut oil and jojoba oil too! I've learned to trim my own hair in the U shape. lol

I am learning so much from all of you! I have to check in everyday to see what all of you are chatting about.

So this is a quick hello and thank you!

Regards,
Gwen

Aditi
March 21st, 2009, 10:35 AM
Wow!!!! you sure are learning real quickly :eyebrows:. Welcome to LHC

neon-dream
March 21st, 2009, 11:05 AM
Welcome to LHC!
:blossom:

MountainGypsy
March 23rd, 2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Gwen and welcome! I am in Colorado too! Nice to have you here :flower:

gmdiaz
March 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks so much, everyone!

Sure am having fun here.

justgreen
March 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the boards. I live in Wyoming.

Radulfr
March 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Also in CO - Welcome to LHC! :cool:

gmdiaz
March 23rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
Oh wow! I can't believe how many of you live in CO and nearby in Wyoming!

So, you know what I mean when I say, I need heavy conditioners and moisturizing shampoos? lol

justgreen
March 23rd, 2009, 06:21 PM
Yep, I've gone the diluted shampoo route, though. I got my hair into great condition by using SMT on regular basis, while doing CWC and using a homemade spritzer made with distilled water/orange blossom eo/jojoba oil. I still use the spritzer after every wash and the SMT every now and then.

GnGirl
March 24th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Hi and welcome to LHC!