PDA

View Full Version : Any 3a/b out there at terminal?

Speckla
March 21st, 2009, 10:09 AM
I've decided to go for terminal length. Does anyone have pix or albums I can see to get a hint of what 3a/b hair looks like at terminal?

Also, does it count as terminal if I keep a fringe/bangs?
________
Johnny Claes (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Johnny_Claes)

Speckla
March 21st, 2009, 05:12 PM
*bumper cars*

Copasetic
March 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM
Hello fellow 3a/b! I am not at terminal (sadly), but I would definitely like to see a picture of someone who is. I had a tutorial with a girl who had 3a/b hair that fell between waist and hip when it was curly. It was amazing; she is my hair hero.

Shorty89
March 21st, 2009, 06:21 PM
I know she isn't/wasn't at terminal but wonderly had knee length curls at one point.

NeilTheFuzz
March 21st, 2009, 06:34 PM
I'm not completely sure that I'm at terminal, but my hair is starting to grow awfully slowly. It tends to get a bit thin at the ends now so I guess if it's not terminal it nearly is. I have some fairly decent pics of my hair in my profile album.

Lady Lilya
March 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
I'm more like a 3c, but...
I didn't cut my hair, not even a trim, for many many many years. It came to rest at a point where it was below my butt when pulled straight, and around waist when allowed to curl. I guess it was terminal length, because I didn't have any breakage. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics.

(At that time, it was so long only due to neglect. Long hair wasn't a goal. I didn't really appreciate it. I didn't know how to wear it in any updos that were flattering to my face. So I cut it to about waist, and then a few months later to about BSL, and then to a little past shoulders. Now I am trying to get it back at least to tailbone.)