PDA

View Full Version : Knights Lady Sig Hairstyle???!!

Peggy E.
March 21st, 2009, 09:38 AM
Hello Out There, Knights Lady!

That is a gorgeous, GORGEOUS loose knot/bun/whatchyacallit - do you have instructions, or know where I can find them?

patience
March 21st, 2009, 11:01 AM
I've been admiring it too.

Instructions?... pretty please :)

BittSweetCherry
March 22nd, 2009, 02:35 AM
Me too! When I first saw it, my brain started screaming, "that's the style I've been looking for all this time. That! There!"

Knightslady, your hair reminds me so much of my sister's, and she's been my hair idol since I was old enough to watch Play School. Forget Cate Blanchett for SK-II or Megan Gale for David Jones, you're the first product ambassador that has made me gone (in this case), "hmmm, vegetable sorbolene. I should try that."

KnightsLady
March 26th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Hello Out There, Knights Lady!

That is a gorgeous, GORGEOUS loose knot/bun/whatchyacallit - do you have instructions, or know where I can find them?

Hi Peggy,
Thank you for the compliment and it's a pretty big one when you start a thread about someone's style.

Believe it or not, the bun is actually the well known Lazy Wrap Bun. I've added a link at the bottom of my signature (sorry I didn't add it initially - I didn't expect to be asked about it!), because of the number of people asking me for the instructions. I think it's the combs that make it look a little more impressive, because the two prongs make the space between the "wraps" wider.

I've been admiring it too.

Instructions?... pretty please :)

Thank you Patience! :cheese: There is a link at the the bottom of my signature. ;)

Me too! When I first saw it, my brain started screaming, "that's the style I've been looking for all this time. That! There!"

Knightslady, your hair reminds me so much of my sister's, and she's been my hair idol since I was old enough to watch Play School. Forget Cate Blanchett for SK-II or Megan Gale for David Jones, you're the first product ambassador that has made me gone (in this case), "hmmm, vegetable sorbolene. I should try that."

Thank you BSC! To beat Cate and Megan is really something, as they are both very stunning!

In all seriousness... if you get bored with your current routine Newton's is just opposite the Queen Victoria Building. The sorbolene is really worth a try, just don't expect it to miraculously fix the old growth, cure split ends etc. It will improve the look of it, but the new growth shows the best results. ;)

ETA: I've just seen your hair pics - you have no reason to need to idolise anyone else's hair. Take a look in the mirror once in a while!