PDA

View Full Version : Had a terrible accident!

Blueglass
April 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
My young cousin was visiting my house. We were having a quiet family dinner and cousin joey was playing with a toy car. He decided to run the car on my head as I was eating and my hair got really tangled in the car. I had to have my father take the little car apart to avoid cutting. Appartenty, toy cars are very grabbie on hair so be careful.:eek:

Xandergrammy
April 1st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Ouch!! I'm glad you're okay!

Kirin
April 1st, 2008, 05:23 PM
I second that, Ouch!

mommy2one05
April 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
oh no! glad you didnn't have to cut it...I will have to member to be careful as my young son has recently started playing with cars....I would cry if I had to cut.

morningstar
April 1st, 2008, 05:34 PM
Ouch. I am glad it came out with minimal damage. One of my five year olds was in a drug store with me and when I said "lets go" she had stuck a friction car on her head...:( and pulled it out and ran to me. When we got home she had a small bald spot on the top of her head. It must have hurt but the bald spot was the size of a quarter.

Patrycja
April 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM
oh wow :( my son loves Hotwheels and I'm glad you've warned us about this.I'm so sorry you had to find out for yourself though :(

*BelievingAgain
April 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
OW!
Glad you didn't have to cut, that would have been very frustrating.
I think some of the long-hairs on this board must have the BEST 'you-wouldn't-believe-me-if-I-told-you' stories. :o
Jess :flower:

ole gray mare
April 1st, 2008, 06:25 PM
Holy cow! Thanks for the warning. Your hair is so gorgeous, by the way...

spidermom
April 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM
Now that I know everybody came through this relatively unscathed (except for the car), may I laugh?

Blueglass
April 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
Certainly. This really did happen to me about oh- 29 years ago. It was at a a house of a friend of the family not a cousin, otherwise it's true. It was also a bit of an april fool. I was tempted to get in on the fun.

Saranne772
April 2nd, 2008, 03:39 AM
Oh dear that is not good!! Thank you so much for mentioning this- I love playing with children and am going to be working with them soon. It would be JUST the type of thing that would happen to me!