PDA

View Full Version : A thanks and goodbye

Shorty89
April 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, first of all thanks for all the advice that you've given me. Sadly, I decided to cut my hair. I've never had short hair so I thought that I should try it while I'm young, plus it was just tangles, tangles tangles lately. Don't worry, I'll probably grow long again. I got a nice bob, much like the fake one in my photo album. It looks good and my hair is so light! Anyways, I won't be around LHC much anymore, but thanks for all the advice and friendship!

DolphinPrincess
April 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Aww, you should at least post a pic as your final goodbye!!

yzkaloha
April 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
Awww, you don't have to leave just because you cut your hair. Maybe you can lend advice to others. I will be looking forward to seeing the photo!

AJoifulNoise
April 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Awww, you don't have to leave just because you cut your hair. Maybe you can lend advice to others.

Agreed! No banishment for the cutting of hair. And, just because it is short, that doesn't mean you can't still do yummy treatments to it!

dcs60
April 1st, 2008, 03:33 PM
I agree! Even short hair needs to be taken care of!! I have had my hair short and then grown it long many many times and have enjoyed each phase.

suicides_eve
April 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM
you should check in once in a while, it's nice to have other shorties to talk to, some times you feel like your the only one growing out and being able to realte to others really makes things go by fast.

either way, enjoy:)

Blueglass
April 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM
Thats sad shorty, but you could still use the friendship broads. Shorty is this an April fools?

getoffmyskittle
April 1st, 2008, 04:40 PM
I call April Fools. >____>

talullah
April 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ahh I can't tell if it's an April Fool's joke or not! :o

If it isn't: please don't leave! There are quite a few people around here who have cut short with no intentions of growing long again. No reason to leave us!

If it is: :slap:

Xandergrammy
April 1st, 2008, 05:17 PM
A haircut doesn't mean you have to leave!! Is this an April Fool's joke?

Lamb
April 1st, 2008, 06:16 PM
Shorty, now you do have some explaining to do!!! If it was not a joke, we demand a picture. If it was... :p

Shorty89
April 1st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Here's the new photo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/dragonwarrior_keltyr/hair4/april1009.jpg

Good call Skitts (dang you :P) April Fools :p

SHADOWSCODE46
April 1st, 2008, 06:59 PM
Here's the new photo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/dragonwarrior_keltyr/hair4/april1009.jpg

YOU ARE MEAN MEAN MEAN!!!!!!

:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

loves2spin
April 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM
:joy: :happydance: :cheer: :)

Lamb
April 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
Aaaaaaaargh, that was mean!! But your hair is gorgeous!

Curlsgirl
April 1st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Hee hee! LOVE the new bob!!! :p

jessie58
April 1st, 2008, 08:22 PM
Shorty, you know you are only a 3 hours drive away from me, I would have gone down there and wrung your cute little neck if you had cut your gorgeous hair. My jaw dropped when I read that first post.

getoffmyskittle
April 1st, 2008, 08:34 PM

Yeah yeah, I know my wife well enough. :lol: I saw the title of this thread, saw it was from you, and immediately rolled my eyes like "oh, she thinks she can pull that one, does she?" :p

Morag
April 1st, 2008, 08:34 PM
:doh:

Well, now you know that if you are ever crazy enough to cut off that amazing hair, people here will try very hard to be nice to you about it.

Good one, Shorty!!!

:applause:

Gumball
April 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
Haha. That was good in a bad bad way. I came in here to give those parting words of encouragement, but ended up just giving a "hardy har har!" Well played. :thumbsup:

WritingPrincess
April 1st, 2008, 11:20 PM
You're mean. :) I totally fell for it.

DecafJane
April 1st, 2008, 11:53 PM
Wow, I want to go to the hairdresser who can give my hair a bob like that! :D

Great joke! :p *ROFL*

jojo
April 2nd, 2008, 04:06 AM
bad girl, you nearly gave me a heart attack!

DrkAngel
April 4th, 2008, 05:57 AM
that WAS mean ahahahahah
mind you, i just dug out this thread to find out if this was in fact a joke.
glad you didnt chop it :)

justgreen
April 4th, 2008, 06:46 AM
I say she walks the plank, arrrrrrrrrr, what says me mateys????
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/justgreen_/smilies/piratewitheyepatch.jpg

Amoretti
April 4th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Tee, hee; I completely fell for it!

Shorty89
April 4th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Uh-oh. I don't want to walk the plank :scared: I think I should be going now:run: