PDA

View Full Version : Grrr . . . Hairstyle Location Help, Please

Spike
March 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Not too long ago, someone posted a link to this AMAZING hairstyle where a woman had done a half-up that looked like a headband of roses . . . out of her own hair.

It was FABULOUS. I'm such a fantasy/sci-fi geek and this looked just like something a Tolkein elf would do for a special occasion. I was in love.

I pinky swear I bookmarked the site/made a note on my blog/copied the file to my computer, but that must have been my evil twin. I can't find it now. :wail:

So I searched the forum. Nope, not using any of the terms I could thing of. I googled till my googler was sore, with no luck.

Does anyone remember this? Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm so frustrated. Grrrrrr . . . .

coppercurls
March 19th, 2009, 07:32 PM
I remember that one. It was so lovely. Let me go check my YouTube folder-I may have bookmarked it.;)

coppercurls
March 19th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Dang it! I can't find it either. Sorry:(

SimplyLonghair
March 19th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Found it! Here is the utube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDRtlVsgms)
I had it on the hairgame style log! WooHoo!:cheese:

Peggy E.
March 19th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Whoa! How cool is this??! Except for that red/magenta/? hair color spray - not so sure I'd want to do that. Plus my hair is not really thick enough to do a half-up like this.

Now, if it was done with all my hair up like that, maybe it would work. Fun, anyway!

Spike
March 19th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Yes!!! :applause: Yes!!! :joy:

< turns to SimplyLonghair > and :bowtome:

Thanks so much!!!

SimplyLonghair
March 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Yes!!! :applause: Yes!!! :joy:

< turns to SimplyLonghair > and :bowtome:

Thanks so much!!!
You are welcome! Glad to be of help! :D