View Full Version : Imagined growth!?

babbleball
March 19th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Am I imagining his or it is real? I tool these two pictures last week:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/babbleball/DSCN0105.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/babbleball/DSCN0107-1.jpg

and this one today

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/babbleball/DSCN0110.jpg

This pics are kind of poor... still getting the hang of taking pics of the back of my head but see how my hair covers kokpelli's head now and didn't last week? Woo? Yay one use of monistat plus maybe spring growth spurt? Is it real or am I imagining it? A trick of the camera angle? I have to head off to work for the evening so you can burst my bubble I'll still float all the way through my shift. TIA for any insight.

pdy2kn6
March 19th, 2009, 03:21 PM
that looks like crazy growth!!! it looks like about at least an inch, perhaps more, in difference. did you say ONE WEEK? that is incredible growth if it is...what have you been doing different? is monistat a new thing or have you included other new hair growth strategies in you routine? well done, it defo looks longer, like you said, its now covering much more of your tattoo

neon-dream
March 19th, 2009, 03:24 PM
This definitely looks like one major growth spurt!
Congratulations! :flowers:

jojo
March 19th, 2009, 03:46 PM
nope you are not imagining it, you have serious growth going on there. Well done, your hair looks very healthy too.

burns_erin
March 19th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Looks to me like a combination of growth and maybe head position. But your hair looks very healthy nevertheless.

jera
March 19th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Your hair definitely looks longer in the last shot. :D Congrats.

:cheese:

spidermom
March 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
You have definitely had growth, but I think it's accentuated by the slight difference in the position of your head and shoulders between pictures. Still, your hair has obviously grown; terrific!

Elphie
March 19th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I agree, I think it's a combination of head tilt and growth spurt! NICE!

GlassEyes
March 19th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Looks the same to me...same part of tat is covered...maybe a bit from tilting...

melrose1985
March 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Looks great. I think it totally looks longer. I waiting for the day it happens to me !

CindyLea1
March 19th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Whatever it is your hair looks wonderful!!!:cheese:

Recently, I started having someone else take my length pictures and I hold my chin as close to my chest as I can. Yah, I looked like I lost a bit on the first picture, but then after that I know it is growth and not head tilt.

I still tilt my head all the way back and measure where it hits when I'm in the shower though! Cheating I know! LOL

ratgirldjh
March 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
i had the same thing happen recently... my bf and i measured my hair and it measured 21"
then my friend measured my hair 2 weeks later and got 22 3/8"
later i found out that she had stretched my hair out straight....

but my hair definitely feels longer and looks longer when i wash with indian herbs
other people also told me my hair looked longer after an herbal hair wash
i think it is just straighter - LOL

yours definitely looks longer to me - did you measure it?

Asha
March 19th, 2009, 07:17 PM
First I love your kokpelli it's perfect LOL. And your hair definately looks like it had a growth spurt.

manderly
March 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Definitely some growth AND the height of your shoulders.

In the first 2 photos look at the location of your thumb over your head. It's about 2 inches higher in the third photo, causing you to raise your shoulders up higher.

But there is growth there too ;)

To get more consistency, make a habit of resting the camera on your head or something :D

babbleball
March 19th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Whatever it is your hair looks wonderful!!!:cheese:

Recently, I started having someone else take my length pictures and I hold my chin as close to my chest as I can. Yah, I looked like I lost a bit on the first picture, but then after that I know it is growth and not head tilt.

I still tilt my head all the way back and measure where it hits when I'm in the shower though! Cheating I know! LOL

I'll have to start doing that, so I can get consistancy in photos. It's not cheating. It positive thinking.

babbleball
March 19th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks everyone for responding. I'm glad that I'm only slightly imagining it.

babbleball
March 19th, 2009, 09:28 PM
that looks like crazy growth!!! it looks like about at least an inch, perhaps more, in difference. did you say ONE WEEK? that is incredible growth if it is...what have you been doing different? is monistat a new thing or have you included other new hair growth strategies in you routine? well done, it defo looks longer, like you said, its now covering much more of your tattoo

I took the first two pics on the 10th so 9 days. But I only did the monistat once. I had a little of the "exterior cream" left from an old infection so I only used what was left. I'm waiting for pay day to get some more. I want to try the foot spray stuff with miconazole nitrate. I think it would be easier to apply... maybe. The only other growth strategy I could think maybe would help is I got a boar bristle brush.