PDA

View Full Version : My first fork / comb

atlantaz3
April 1st, 2008, 01:16 PM
I just got my first hair comb / fork in the mail last night. I'm hooked. Speharb (etsy) made a custom length one for me. I've had my hair up all day (with a redo at lunch) and it so comfortable! I know I'm preaching to the choir - pony tails hurt after a while as do french twists I usually can't last all day with an updo. I guess the curve of the comb makes it comfortable. I may have found my holy grail daily wear for work!!! (And that little voice telling me to order another one needs to get a little louder.)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10545657
I don't know if that link will work - also I'm not trying to advertise - so moderators feel free to remove if I'm not posting properly.
I know action shot - I just don't have that over shoulder mirror action figured out yet! So far I have done a regular bun and a french twist - yipee!:cheese::cheese:

lora410
April 1st, 2008, 01:22 PM
The link didn't open, but I am wearing one of his 4 prong forks in a half up bun. they hold amazing well, and are sooo comfy. I love them esp with my french twist!

LifeisAdventure
April 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
Love the bead color on it, very nice! I hope you love love LOVE your first love affair with forks! :)

tennies
April 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Hi,
I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but how do you use that style hair comb? My hair is just getting longer and I want to put it up. Ponytails hurt after awhile, and barettes just break my hair.

If there is a link or a "how to style" thread I would appreciate it!

I don't even know if my hair will hold a comb, it is thin and fine.

Thank you.

morningstar
April 1st, 2008, 05:49 PM
Oh that is so beautiful!