PDA

View Full Version : Leetle trim.....

rymorg2
March 17th, 2009, 03:37 PM
So at work today we had an in store seminar taught by an artistic director and had to do models. One of my employees didn't have one so I told her I'd be her model. I needed a little trim but was trying DESPERATELY to avoid it, but this gave me the excuse I needed to get it. I haven't had anything done in 6 plus months. I asked her to just barely nip the length to fix the boxy-ness from growing it from a stacked bob that was longer in the front. I also asked her to not touch my bangs (just had them nipped Friday LOL) and nip the angle. Then I asked her to clean up and add a little to my layering. She did EXACTLY what I wanted.....God love her......

Here's a pic.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/3809061.jpg

I'm thiiiiiisssssss close to APL........and my growth has picked up again. Last time I colored was exactly a month today. The time before that was exactly 7 weeks. I had the same amount of regrowth in a month this time that I did in the 7 weeks prior to it!!!! :cheese:

DavidN
March 17th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I think your trim went very well indeed, Rymorg2, and the ends are thick and even. Look at that shine as well!

Jessikinz
March 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Your ends are so thick, looks like that little trim went just right! Very close to APL.

eadwine
March 17th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Yep.. about an inch to inch and a half by the looks. Grow grow!!

jojo
March 17th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Nice trim and as usual your hair is looking think and incredibly healthy.

By May i think you will have apl hair without a doubt!

rymorg2
March 17th, 2009, 04:54 PM
I think your trim went very well indeed, Rymorg2, and the ends are thick and even. Look at that shine as well!

Thanks David!!! :D

rymorg2
March 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Your ends are so thick, looks like that little trim went just right! Very close to APL.

Hi Jessikinz...thank you! :flower:

rymorg2
March 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Yep.. about an inch to inch and a half by the looks. Grow grow!!

Hi eadwine.....I know...GROW HAIR GROW......thank you!

rymorg2
March 17th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Nice trim and as usual your hair is looking think and incredibly healthy.

By May i think you will have apl hair without a doubt!

Thank you jojo....that's what I'm thinking too. :D

tinabcurly
March 17th, 2009, 05:32 PM
It came out really nice! It looks so healthy & shiny :)

paper
March 17th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Nice trim rymorg! Your hair looks great, super shiny and healthy! We should get to APL about the same time.

GlennaGirl
March 17th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I've always thought you have the loveliest hair, Rymorg. The trim looks like it went great!

rags
March 17th, 2009, 06:58 PM
The trim looks wonderful, Rymorg! Your ends look great, and your hair looks really shiny!

It looks like you, Paper and I should all be hitting APL at about the same time.

paper
March 17th, 2009, 07:01 PM
The trim looks wonderful, Rymorg! Your ends look great, and your hair looks really shiny!

It looks like you, Paper and I should all be hitting APL at about the same time.

:toast: Here's to hitting APL soon!

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 04:07 AM
It came out really nice! It looks so healthy & shiny :)

Hi Tina, thank you!!! :D

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Nice trim rymorg! Your hair looks great, super shiny and healthy! We should get to APL about the same time.

HOORAY FOR THE APL CLUB...you me and rags...LOL....

Thank you! :D

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 04:09 AM
I've always thought you have the loveliest hair, Rymorg. The trim looks like it went great!

Awww thanks GG.....your hair is lovely too! You're only about 1.5" longer than me (we tend to somehow stick right around the same lengths don't we???)

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 04:09 AM

Thanks rags!!!! HOORAY FOR THE APL CLUB LOL.....

JamieLeigh
March 18th, 2009, 10:02 AM
It looks very nice! That's a beautiful shine you've got going on there! :D

Congrats on being so close to APL! :)

ktani
March 18th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Your hair looks gorgeous, healthy and shiny and I am so happy that you got only the trim you wanted.

I love the thread title, lol.

Elenna
March 18th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Maybe, you've trained her that some people only want a "leetle" trim. Your hair looks so nice and thick.

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 03:29 PM
It looks very nice! That's a beautiful shine you've got going on there! :D

Congrats on being so close to APL! :)

Thanks JamieLeigh.....:D

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous, healthy and shiny and I am so happy that you got only the trim you wanted.

I love the thread title, lol.

LOL thanks ktani....I like the title too. :D

rymorg2
March 18th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Maybe, you've trained her that some people only want a "leetle" trim. Your hair looks so nice and thick.

That probably has something to do with it......I got told that at work today too! LOL.....thank you!