PDA

View Full Version : If your hair could talk...

LittleOrca
March 17th, 2009, 10:26 AM
... what would it say to you?

Kerynna
March 17th, 2009, 10:30 AM
It would say "Why am I never good enough for you? Can't you love me, just for being me?" :o

Islandgrrl
March 17th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Right now it would say, "Thanks for the coconut milk soak this morning!"

Samitra
March 17th, 2009, 10:36 AM
It would look me in the eyes and say
"First I want to thank you for finally taking care of me. I know you love me now that I'm all soft and shiny, but can you PLEASE stop touching me, and playing with me all the time?! Oh, and I want to try that new conditioner you bought yesterday, pretty please!" :D

Loviatar
March 17th, 2009, 10:47 AM
heh, I picked quite a few.

My hair always says Henna me up baby, but it also wants to be LHC-member hair, like maybe Igor's for example. And it is alarmed at the experimental products. And it hopes I am going to eat the cheese and not put it all over my head. Hey, you never know what we will do next on LHC.

sandigirl
March 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Mine would say "thanks for the simple life of washing, brushing, and pampering me. You take good care of me so I look good for you."
I love long hair. It's so nice.

camara
March 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
My hair knows me, hence it is just going to assume that I am going to eat that cheese...

Eden Iris
March 17th, 2009, 10:55 AM
"Thanks for the henna!"
"Don't forget the night braid."
"Ouch! Fix it!"
"Girl, this is as thick as I'm going to get. Stop complaining."

Soniasonia
March 17th, 2009, 10:57 AM
It would say "I'm drowning! You oil like a mad woman!"

dontknowaname
March 17th, 2009, 11:52 AM
"More cheese" would probably be it :D:cheese:

AJoifulNoise
March 17th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I chose:

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty!"

"Just because I have 1,000 toys, doesn't mean I'm spoiled... right?"

"You got MORE hair products to experiment on me?"

But, I would also like to add:

"I :inlove: coconut oil. Pwease, can I have some more?"

"You could try wearing me down a bit more, I want to be seen!"

"I think we need more sticks..."

Unofficial_Rose
March 17th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Mine would say: "For the love of God, please no more chemicals. Yes, I know it's Spring but come Autumn you'll want to be dark again. Remember what happened last time"

Aisha25
March 17th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Mine would say "Gosh Aisha stop being so lazy and moisturise,wash,dry,scent and braid me,Is that so much to ask for!" Oh yeah and henna me too:D!

Anje
March 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Among others, probably "What concoction did you make to smear on me this time?"
And again: "Quit complaining, I'm not that thin!"

BritHair
March 17th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Mine would say:

"Thank You for finding LHC", "Thank You for making me feel appreciated" and "Thank You for all the nice products and toys"......."Oh, and Thank you for the wonderful Coconut Oil you frequently rub all over me....I feel soooo good" :eyebrows:

lora410
March 17th, 2009, 01:36 PM
My hair wouLD say

Just because I have 1,000 toys, doesn't mean I'm spoiled... right?"

"Henna me up, baby!"

AND LATELY- I feel pretty, oh so pretty!"

Nightshade
March 17th, 2009, 01:37 PM

and

"Henna me up, baby!"

I'd probably also say, "Get away from the damn mirror already!" :p

Naava
March 17th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I'm just happy mine doesn't talk :D In my earlier life my hair would probably have screamed me deaf if it would have been able to...

longhairedfairy
March 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I would really freak out if it did.

nessthing
March 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Mine would probably beg me to amputate its legs. Because of the gangrene.

BlueHaired
March 17th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I'm glad it can't. Mine would probably ask to finally decide what color I want it to be and stick to it.

Isa-belle
March 18th, 2009, 07:40 AM
This is fun ;) I chose the henna one. My hair just loves it.

Isa-belle
March 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
I'd probably also say, "Get away from the damn mirror already!" :p:lol: mine probably would, too :oops:

MagnusXP
March 18th, 2009, 07:50 AM
It would probably say something like i'm turning gray whether you want me to or not...(had gray hair since 15)

punkgirl89
March 18th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Mine would scream itself hoarse at me for all the cutting and chemicals.

I'm scared. ;-)

RedStripe
March 18th, 2009, 10:04 AM
This is fun ;) I chose the henna one. My hair just loves it.

Same here. Best thing I've ever done for my hair. :)

JamieLeigh
March 18th, 2009, 10:32 AM
You got MORE hair products to experiment on me?

Yeah, baby. :D

3azza
March 18th, 2009, 12:05 PM
my hair would say feed me henna and feed urself anything or else...

marajade
March 18th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I think my hair would thank me since I am no longer dyeing my hair and I deep condition a lot and I have no more splits which is great!

neon-dream
March 18th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Mine would tell me to get S&Ding!!! Haha

savi
March 18th, 2009, 05:16 PM
.. it would let out an evil laughter everytime the fluffiness re-emerged after wash. And then complain about being thirsty.

Miriela
March 18th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Mine would probably beg me to amputate its legs. Because of the gangrene.
:lol:

Considering that I have like three or four inches of non-hennaed roots, I should probably re-henna.

Other than that my scalp would like a good scrub and my ends are a little dry.

Dvips
March 18th, 2009, 09:13 PM
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty"... but then again, my hair is fairly delusional. :wigtongue

Cindi Eponabri
March 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM
:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Either feed me (more cheese)... or wash me....

chelssix
March 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM
"We go through the bangs debacle every year. Why not just leave it be this time?"
But also
"Thank you for taking good care of me!"

Nanni
March 19th, 2009, 07:37 AM
My ends are very dry at the moment. I oil it everyday and deep condition it often but still dry. I think I have to cut of an inch or so.

camirra555
March 19th, 2009, 09:25 AM
My hair would probably be thirsty. It loves leave in conditioners

AcadieAnne
March 19th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I'm glad my hair can't talk. If it could, I've hopefully changed what would have been wailing into quiet sobbing.

Carolyn
March 19th, 2009, 04:53 PM
It would always say it's thirsty and be begging for some S & D. It probably is spoiled with all the hair toys and the products. I don't think that's a bad thing :p

Chromis
March 19th, 2009, 06:26 PM
"Worship me puny mortal!"

xxthuyteexx
March 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM
"Thanks for not scorching and burning me every day like you used to!"

xeternalsilence
March 19th, 2009, 07:05 PM
"I'm glad you're treating me better, but I wish you would figure out what I truly need!"

clairenewcastle
October 2nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Talking hair?.....Oh dear!.....Mine would be speechless!

natt i nord
October 3rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
Proably:

- "I know you love me" - *slips onto my shoulders and rolls around neck* - "May I get some oil, pretty please?

- "I want to have more toys! Come on!"

fluffybunny
October 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
"Thanks for deciding to let me grow. I'm sorry I'm not as pretty as I was 20 years ago, but hey, you're not either"

Anywhere
October 3rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
My hair would complain about how I constantly manipulate it to hide its natural texture. Its not like I don't like the texture, but with my layers... its weird.

Tinose
October 3rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
"Thank you for finally starting to treat me properly! Even if you still ignore me more than you should. Neglect me again and I will strangle you in your sleep the one night a year you fail to tie me up."

lora410
October 3rd, 2009, 11:40 AM
Henna me up baby. And it would also say "for goodness sake stop thinking I am getting to skinny at the ends"..lol

SurprisingWoman
October 3rd, 2009, 12:48 PM
I am not sure how well my benign neglect would be a hit with my hair if it could complain!

RubyRose
October 3rd, 2009, 03:27 PM
It would say, " I don't want to do what you tell me! ever ever ever!"

:rolleyes:

KarpatiiSiv
October 3rd, 2009, 03:42 PM
Mine would probably find something to complain about and it would certainly tell me to keep using the catnip as its been a lot happier since I've been using it. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/in-love-016.gif

colibri
October 4th, 2009, 07:01 AM
i`m glad my hair doesn`t talk because i don`t have to hear it complain because i dyed it so much and i bleached it.i think that now my hair is mad because i`ve done such terible things to it:(

Garnet66
October 4th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I think mine would say, "I'm thirsty more moisture please." and "thank you for the henna and I'm glad you quit the chemical dyes". Plus it would say " enough with all the experiments, pick and routine and stick with it." Overall though I think it's pretty happy at the moment.

RoseRedDead
October 4th, 2009, 07:16 AM
"I'm thirsty" and "You need a S&D".

I'm also glad that my hair can't talk... but I think it'd be the strong and silent type.

AnaGeorgette
October 31st, 2009, 09:14 AM
yeah I think my hair would be asking for the cheese XD

and it would most likely be bored with the natural color I gave it. I think it misses the bright red.

and it would probably have a french accent ;)

young&reckless
October 31st, 2009, 09:50 AM
"Henna me up Baby!" because I did for the first time three weeks ago and it still feels wonderful where my normal cassia treatment would be needing more and more condish by now.

And "Please don't cut me for getting stuck in your belt, I swear I'll be good until after the holidays"

Kris Dove
October 31st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Stop tying me back! Even if your boss says it uniform standards and you have to! If I'm not loose I will tug and annoy you.

Samara
October 31st, 2009, 12:46 PM
Don't you ever and I mean EVER use chemical dyes/bleaches on me again, you know how I HATE that!:mad:

windinherhair
November 1st, 2009, 08:06 PM
I voted on the more cheese. :cheese: My hair wants to grow, so it is beggin' for that cheese and protein. :p

Smitts
November 1st, 2009, 10:02 PM
It would say a lot.
So I'll just go with your poll. :)

"I'm oh so pretty"

Asta
November 2nd, 2009, 04:54 AM
I think mine would say "OMG thank you so much for getting off your high horse and using conditioner again. Oh, and thanks for throwing out your hot rollers; I really hated them."

Mostly my hair's a lot prettier these days and it has a lot to do with the reviews and tidbits I've picked up through lurking here on these boards. So thanks you guys :)

squee
November 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM
"About time you noticed me, take care of me now!"

Lissa
November 7th, 2009, 04:38 AM
"About time you noticed me, take care of me now!"
Hehe, yup, that's what mine would be saying too, I think.

ArienEllariel
November 7th, 2009, 01:58 PM
It would say, "why no, I don't conspire against you... *whispers to other strands* ready? 1..2...3... tangle!"

WaimeaWahine
November 8th, 2009, 08:58 AM
My hair is the strong silent type. It no speaka.

I miss the Dear Hair thread where you write your hair a heartfelt note. Wonder if it's worth dredging up for newbies...

longhairdream
November 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
What my hair has been saying until now : "Pllllssssssss dont cut me again :( " http://www.flickr.com/photos/44444188@N03/

Eryka
November 8th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Considering I go to school with a few hundred Cosmetologists, someone is always wanting to snip my hair, or color it, or blow fry it, or . . . .

But, most likely it would say it misses the other strands of hair, and (hopefully) start welcoming the new hairs that will stop my thinning.

pinkbunny
November 8th, 2009, 05:12 PM
It would say, "why no, I don't conspire against you... *whispers to other strands* ready? 1..2...3... tangle!"

lol me too! Or else it says "Oooh look! A doorknob!" (or whatever nearby object it can snaggle on)

PaleDale
November 8th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Mine would say "Do us all a favour and shave me!" =(

clairenewcastle
November 8th, 2009, 07:30 PM
"More catnip please!"

Shermie Girl
November 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM
"Are you going to eat that cheese?" :D

klcqtee
November 9th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I think you should've added "I'm glad you've quit abusing me, but why couldn't you figure this out earlier?!" as a choice, because any of those growing out dye would be able to check this!

Funsizedbaby
November 30th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Mine would say " Will you please make up your mind? You say you want long hair and then you keep cutting me "

rumi
November 30th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Right first you are going to spend the whole day getting the splits out of my ends and then you are gonna go search high and low for some of this wonerful Almond oil I've been hearing so much about. . . March!

Silver
December 1st, 2009, 05:10 PM
it would say:
"Henna me up, baby!"
and
and
"I don't like Ghassoul at all - spare me!!"
and
"stop washing me this often!"

:rolleyes::eek:

missjessiecakes
December 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
heh, I picked quite a few.

My hair always says Henna me up baby, but it also wants to be LHC-member hair, like maybe Igor's for example. And it is alarmed at the experimental products. And it hopes I am going to eat the cheese and not put it all over my head. Hey, you never know what we will do next on LHC.

My hair wishes it was Igor's hair but I am glad it doesnt talk because it would probably have a mouth on it like mine and I dont want to hear it complain.

missjessiecakes
December 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
My hair is the strong silent type. It no speaka.

I miss the Dear Hair thread where you write your hair a heartfelt note. Wonder if it's worth dredging up for newbies...

I was intrigued by this dear hair so I went and found it. Posting to it now.

prittykitty
December 10th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I'm thirsty. My hair is drying out on the ends.

skydancer7
December 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM
It's creepy, my hair was singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" just yesterday, before I saw this thread!! My DH is my witness!

Somehow the way I used the hair dryer on only the roots, neglected to comb it, then let it airdry, led to the most lovely waves I have ever seen my hair produce! Sweet! DH caught me twice admiring it in the mirror ;)

Captain Nikki
December 13th, 2009, 03:52 AM
I think you should've added "I'm glad you've quit abusing me, but why couldn't you figure this out earlier?!" as a choice, because any of those growing out dye would be able to check this!

Yes, mine would say something similar. Also, something along the lines of "if you'd looked after me properly at the beginning i would have reached your butt many years ago!"

vealimi
February 9th, 2010, 11:23 AM
:disbelief :boohoo::wail: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!!!!!!" :wail::wail::wail:

Clarisse
February 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Mine would say "I'm sorry I'm not thick enough, but can't you just be happy that I have nice color and texture? Oh, and by the way, I want to be all-one-length... "

Lorien
February 9th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Mine would detach from my head and run away from me should I grab another box of hair dye :p

MandyBeth
February 9th, 2010, 12:02 PM
1 - "Just because I have 1,000 toys, doesn't mean I'm spoiled... right?" - That is the most important phrase my hair thinks. It goes I'd like this, and this, and this - and I promise not to break if you use this toy.....

2 - "I wish I was more like [celebirty hair/ LHC member hair]." - Well, this may be my comments - I want cleanbug's hair, love the color, love how the curls stay for her, everything. My hair goes nope. Or maybe....

3 - "Henna me up, baby!" - My hair LOVES the henna, and would be happier if I'd give up and redo it so I don't have roots showing.

Last but not least -

4 - "You really need a S&D." I know, need to get rid of the damage that I can feel - but I can't freaking see the splits, so I'm not cutting!

sibiryachka
February 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM
"Thank god you found LHC. Haven't you noticed how much happier I am?"

Twil
February 9th, 2010, 04:26 PM
'hmmmmm deep conditioning' or, more likely

"CAN WE GO TO THE HAIR STORE? CAN WE GO TO THE HAIR STORE? CAN WE GO TO THE HAIR STORE? PLEEEEEEEEASEEE'

beez1717
February 11th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Mine would say "thanks for finally letting me get on with growing! I was so unhappy when you cut me"

Dreams_in_Pink
February 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM
This poll rocks :D

I picked the experiment one, but my hair's more likely to say "Just L.E.A.V.E. M.E. A.L.O.N.E!"

Henrietta
May 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I voted for "I'm thirsty." and "Are you going to eat that cheese?" but probably it would be "Heeeeelp!!!" too.
Ok, I will help you, my darling, just wait a minute, I have to find coconut oil...

Meagan
May 19th, 2010, 01:39 PM
"feed me"
" im thirsty"

breezefaerie
May 19th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I selected several but my hair would mostly say, "You want me to do WHAT?"

As in, be thicker, be hennaed, be smooth, be shiny, be like someone else's!

Loreley
May 20th, 2010, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't want to hear it complain. :D

sunshine-locks
May 20th, 2010, 04:49 AM
mine? 'you better not dye me bright yellow like you did 2 years ago,that was terrible! oh,and how you dyed me dark brown the day after? never again! im so thirsty!'
yeah... wouldn't be all that complimentry... whoops..

JenniferNoel
May 20th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Now a days, my hair would be saying "Thanks for keeping me looking bright and fresh, and for keeping the splits away" or something like that. I'm at it's dye-limit and I'm going to simply grow it out and start using henna.

Ludde
May 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Right now;
Hair: "You may prefer the coconut oil - I like the smelly olive oil better."
Me: *grumble

DARKMARTIAN
May 22nd, 2010, 06:09 AM
it would say...

....."could you not touch a Van De Graaff Generator ever again please????"..:D

jackie75
May 22nd, 2010, 06:45 AM
I selected "You got MORE hair products to experiment on me?"

I'm using every trick in the book to fade/strip my too dark chemical dye before resorting to color oops. So far, it's working quite well. At least I discovered my hair loves ACV rinses & honey! :D

LunarAurora
May 22nd, 2010, 06:58 AM
I think my hair would say "I feel pretty". Not in a narcissic way, but because it has never been as nice than it is now. Of course my hair could improve : getting rid of chemical dye, etc... Long way to go !

Mamakash
May 22nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
. . . it would say "Up with snoods! Down with bobby pins!" as my hair is rebelling against me and won't stop sliding out of hair pins when I put it up. But it does like these snood-like cotton caps I bought from Modest World . . . no pins needed, and my hair is cozy and comfortable . . . and covered! Argh! I think I'm co washing too much.

Maybe our heads need bumper stickers . . . :eyebrows:

half*pass
May 22nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
I'm definitely glad my hair doesn't talk, with the abuse it has suffered over the years I am sure it wouldn't have anything nice to say to me :p

I vow to be nice to my hair from now on!!

theboredelf
May 23rd, 2010, 01:23 AM
This is a great thread just to read through and see the things people think their hair would be saying. :D

I voted for the toys because my hair seems to KNOW when I've spent a lot of money for a hair toy - those are its' favorites.

pennylane
May 23rd, 2010, 01:59 AM
I voted "I am glad my hair doesn't talk

shudder:

It would yell at me: LEAVE ME ALONE FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES ...WILL YOU???????

Pandora.
May 23rd, 2010, 02:20 AM
I voted for "Run! It's a scissor-happy hair stylist" and "I'm glad my hair doesn't talk."

If my hair could talk, I think I would be in very big trouble.

Purdy Bear
May 23rd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Mine would be " Are you going to eat that cheese?"

My nutrition isnt brilliant (due to a medical problem) so Im trying to gain more foods, cheese or atleast Muscapone maybe one I introduce.

ali beast
May 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM
Me "Are you growing? Like right now?"

Hair "Yes."

Me "Neat!"

(pause)

Me "How about now?"

Hair :frustrated: "YES."

(pause... Ali looks away, twiddles thumbs, whistles a tune.)

Me "What about n-"

Hair "OH FOR PETE'S SAKE, YES!!! Lay off, woman!"

neon-dream
May 23rd, 2010, 11:34 AM
"Thank god you found LHC. Haven't you noticed how much happier I am?"

I think this would be my hair's words too!! Haha

AnitaThorn
May 23rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
My hair would say:

"I'm really grateful you're not dying me or razor cutting me anymore. I'm also thankful that you're treating me a lot better overall. That makes me feel special. You're letting me go au naturale, which I love and will show it by getting thicker and longer. I also love coconut oil. I adore it. It's the best thing you've ever done for me, besides all the other things I mentioned above. Even though I have been stubborn in the past, I will now wave when you put braids in me when I'm wet, among other things we haven't tried yet. And, really, my natural color looks great with your skin and eye color, as nature intended. :)"

Haha, it has a lot to say. XD

Gulliver
May 24th, 2010, 03:01 AM
Mine would say something along the lines of, "Why don't you ever pay attention to me *whine*?" ;_;

Noctifer
May 25th, 2010, 06:08 AM
It would probably scream keep that hair dye away form me

Amelia
May 25th, 2010, 07:51 AM
"Today your head, tomorrow the world":twisted:

JenniferNoel
May 25th, 2010, 08:14 AM
it would say...

Been there, done that. Good thing my hair was relatively short...

Milui Elenath
May 25th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Mine would say, Stop reading polls and start paying attention to me! Now, now, now, now!

and also

I'm thirsty! You've been saying for days you are going to oil my ends or catnip rinse me but you're all talk. If you don't take some action soon you are going to regret it.

Wow my hair is a bit scary.:bigeyes:

Lykaios
May 25th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Out of the options, it would be henna me up, I feel pretty and run from the scissor-happies!

BUT, what it really would say is "Just a little closer...." as my DB of six years thinks my hair tries to eat him in his sleep every night :D:D:D little does he know......:pumpkin:

growing2shine
May 27th, 2010, 10:47 AM
My hair would have just stopped crying and would be looking at me with big, sad puppy eyes.
(I have dyed it soooo much... And now I oil all the time, and it is not crying anymore, but it's not at all happy...Yet!) :D

CrystalStar
May 27th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Right now mine would tell me to hurry up and do my roots already! :p

Pallas
May 27th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Time to feed my babies some henna again =D

Liss
May 27th, 2010, 11:20 AM
"OK, you've had your fun, now leave me in peace"

alabaster
May 27th, 2010, 01:48 PM
It would say "Why am I never good enough for you? Can't you love me, just for being me?" :o

My hair would say the exact same thing... i think i need to work on accepting what i have

DARKMARTIAN
May 28th, 2010, 04:07 AM
right now mine would say....

"thanks alot.....its already humid enough. The least you could have done was not fallen asleep with me wet and in a ponytail"........:(

C_Bookworm
June 22nd, 2010, 12:19 AM
"I'm a redhead. I'm allowed to be tempermental."

eschmi1
June 22nd, 2010, 12:24 AM
It would probably say "Take me out of this ponytail. Now." and "I'm thirsty." :p

Astraea
June 17th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Mine would probably just give me an old-fashioned Steve McQueen stare, you know the kind he'd give right before he'd belt someone. We've been through a lot....and I'm trying to atone.

Ticky
June 17th, 2012, 03:29 AM
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty!" and "Are you going to eat that cheese?" :D

MintChocChip
June 17th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Yep my hair would be definitely saying: "I wish I was more like [celebirty hair/ LHC member hair]."

At the moment that celebrity is Katie McGrath (Morgana in Merlin for Merlin fans :D) and pretty much everyone on LHC!

I feel like it's a healthy envy though, it's helping me not get bored and cut it and just get through APL.

Vampyria
June 17th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Mine would say:

"Avocado oil, yummy!" and "Step away from the scissors!" :p

ariesfairies
June 17th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Probably:
"Why don't you spoil me with treatments and therapys like the others do? D:"

ariesfairies
June 17th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Probably:
"Why don't you spoil me with treatments and therapys like the others do? D:"

Jing
June 17th, 2012, 08:43 AM
"GROUP HUG! *forms stringy clumps that poke out in different directions*"

hyettf16
June 18th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Well it seems that my hair is sayingg a few different things. My roots would say that they are drowning in oil, why my ends are saying"Goodbye, cruel world!" and such things. Everything in between would say "Keep up the good work."

Ookami
June 18th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I'm glad my hair doesn't talk. It probably wonders what I'm doing with it... experimenting around... lol

NoRush
June 18th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I'm glad it can't talk or it would have been like this:rant: for years! :bounce:

EyeFuzz
June 22nd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Ha mine would be fed up with the experimentation and would probably ask for nicer hair cutting scissors.

~honeyflower~
June 23rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
I put down "oh so pretty, got any more expirements? and cheese!"

But really it would be bragging how thick it is.:rolleyes:

LadyTheta
June 23rd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Mine might be saying: "Wow! Why didn't we get into using the coconut oil a couple decades ago in Thailand? This stuff nourishes like nothing else!"

Tisiloves
June 23rd, 2012, 05:00 PM
"Look I will do what I want, that means shoulder kink, no curls, escaping updos, and eating tasty hair toys"

but currently "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" (it's in it's sleep cap) :redgrin:

Venefica
June 23rd, 2012, 05:04 PM
I choose "Just because I have 1,000 toys, doesn't mean I'm spoiled... right?". My hair is definitely spoiled, I spend far more on hair products and toys and on any other beauty related items combined, but then I do think my hair is my best quality when it comes to my appearance. However if my hair could talk what I think it would be saying is whispering old eldrich curses and praises to ancient demons.

JellyBene
June 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I voted henna me up baby! Why did I ever try to change it? I'm a hennahead for life :)

battles
June 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Mine would beg me to learn to take care of it properly. And to stop brushing it.

neko_kawaii
June 29th, 2012, 02:34 PM
mmm, cheese. Wait, we were talking about hair?

Garnetgem
April 27th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Mine would most likely say "glad you clarified" as i had not done so in a few years 5 in fact....hair now happy so it would probably cheer as well!

TatsuOni
April 28th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Kitty says "I'm thirsty! Give me oil!" while kitty is all over the place as Kitty is a free spirit who refuses to be imprisoned.

lapushka
April 28th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Haha, I clearly filled out this poll back when I was still experimenting with different products a lot. :lol:

OMG times have changed. Right now it's more benign neglect than anything.

Totty
April 28th, 2016, 06:11 AM
:steam Read My Manual!!!

Wusel
April 28th, 2016, 06:27 AM
"I AM growing. I do what I can. I can't grow faster. I REFUSE TO BE RUSHED!"

Cg
April 28th, 2016, 10:36 AM

Hahaha! Everyone's hair would join that chorus!

Groovy Granny
April 28th, 2016, 10:53 AM

:laugh: :agree:

It should....it is the most it has been pampered in all of my 65 years :wink:

HeartofHaleth
April 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Mine definitely wishes it was more like some of the manes on LHC...the more length, the happier it is! I'm glad it doesn't talk, though. I feel like it still holds a grudge...my mistakes were few, but they were also big...:doh:

lithostoic
April 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
I wish my hair would talk just once so I could figure out what it needs.

Sarahlabyrinth
April 28th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Mine would say "thanks for the simple life of washing, brushing, and pampering me. You take good care of me so I look good for you."
I love long hair. It's so nice.

Hehe, mine would say this too :)

AmyBeth
April 30th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Mine complains alot. "Can't you PLEASE find a safe way to contain me that doesn't pull on my roots all day? And I'm so, so tired of being yanked out during detangling. Look, I know you try to be as gentle as possible, but you have to get off of your lazy butt and devise a line up of products and care that discourage tangling in the first place!" My hair has been very appreciative of my efforts since joining LHC, but just keeps demanding more and more, the longer it gets. Never quite satisfied.

Frankenstein
May 1st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Mine would probably say "Oh you want me to look nice today? That's not going to happen!" :lol:

Wusel
May 2nd, 2016, 02:16 PM
Mine would probably say "Oh you want me to look nice today? That's not going to happen!" :lol:

Your hair is so mean...! :rollin:

Garnetgem
May 2nd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Today mine would most likely say i will grow in my own time stop rushing me with vitamins and scalp massages...

Platzhalter
May 3rd, 2016, 04:41 AM
No idea except for the fact that it would probably be far from kind ;)

AmberJewel
May 5th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Mine complains alot. "Can't you PLEASE find a safe way to contain me that doesn't pull on my roots all day? And I'm so, so tired of being yanked out during detangling. Look, I know you try to be as gentle as possible, but you have to get off of your lazy butt and devise a line up of products and care that discourage tangling in the first place!" My hair has been very appreciative of my efforts since joining LHC, but just keeps demanding more and more, the longer it gets. Never quite satisfied.

Your hair sounds like it would get along well with mine. He complains occasionally but usually just withdraws and refuses to function if something's annoying him, and then I have the hardest time figuring out what I did to offend him in the first place! My mom says I should call my hair "Braidy" since I usually just stick it in a braid or braided bun. :) Hair, I hereby dub thee: Braidy!

AmyBeth
May 5th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I guess my hair's nickname would be "Cotton Candy Velcro"!

Seeshami
May 5th, 2016, 11:42 PM
The Naughty Mess says, ".....humans don't allow their hair to speak?!?!?!"

Not all hair monsters are self aware Mess. Some stay in their slumber and never find their voice.

The Naughty Mess says, "That's utterly horrific........"

Nellon
May 6th, 2016, 06:24 AM
"A watched kettle never boils!" or something along those lines for sure :D

dancingfrog
May 10th, 2016, 07:55 AM
"I'm glad you're treating me better, but I wish you would figure out what I truly need!"

This! Didn't realize this poll was multiple choice!

I wish my hair could talk, we would have an hours long conversation about how we are going to co-operate to get to where we want to be!

vampyyri
May 11th, 2016, 07:25 AM
"I'm glad you're treating me better now that you joined LHC! THANK GOD"

I've learned so much here in such a short time, and my hair is loving being braided and bunned!

giraff
December 3rd, 2019, 06:11 AM
" :ale: I'm parched! Give me more!"

MusicalSpoons
December 3rd, 2019, 08:09 AM
I'm not sure, I think I'll have to come back to this, but I *do* know ...

it would say...

... mine is most definitely saying "Ooooooh a Van de Graaff generator sounds like fun!!! Can we, pretty pretty please? :D"

bparnell75
December 3rd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Sorry we are so thin now......but you still have plenty to make it look nice. Try to see me through others eyes.

Siv
December 3rd, 2019, 11:58 AM
It'd probably be grumbling about all the knots and tangles!

TatsuOni
December 3rd, 2019, 01:22 PM
"How dare you try to keep me confined! I'm a free spirit! Also, feed me now!"

0xalis
December 4th, 2019, 02:28 AM
"Awww you're really going to grow me out? But I look so cute like this!"

Yes, you do, but you'll still be cute! I promise!

TreesOfEternity
December 4th, 2019, 10:53 AM
"I'm lookin quite thin latelly, isn't it awesome?? :D " No my dear, please don't lose more weight you were fine :slap:

Arciela
December 9th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Haha mine is definitely "You got more stuff to experiment!" I don't dye, bleach or put colors...I just mean I try so many hair products :lol:

branbran
December 19th, 2019, 05:09 AM
My hair would say, "Please eat better and stop worrying so much. It's not healthy."

Bat
January 16th, 2021, 02:44 AM
Send help! I need an ambulance! No not bleach! IT BURNS IT BURNS.. why won't the torture end!

Pretty much how it speaks to me. I'm such a sadist z

Dragon
January 16th, 2021, 05:08 AM
I'm glad my hair doesn't talk. I wouldn't want to hear it complain.

WavyWannabe
January 17th, 2021, 06:21 AM
"Nah, I really don't feel like staying put in a bun today."
"A Nautilus/knot bun with no stick or pins? That's cute."

Feral_
January 17th, 2021, 06:55 AM
Apart from the rain, am I ever going to get wet again? :hmm:

zhivago
January 2nd, 2022, 11:05 AM
It would be like 'why am I so damaged? Oh wait, because you wouldn't stop dying me...'

Garnetgem
January 2nd, 2022, 11:15 AM
Mine would say. what's a hair dryer? i have not used one in 26 years so it would freak out!

foreveryours
January 2nd, 2022, 11:20 AM
O u c h !!!

clairenewcastle
February 11th, 2022, 11:15 AM
"Please stop!"

clairenewcastle
March 11th, 2022, 11:17 AM
"Buy me more Kerastase products! I love them!"

clairenewcastle
March 15th, 2022, 02:29 PM
"Please always read the ingredients list before applying any products.....you've just made a very expensive mistake."

Brandt
March 16th, 2022, 12:50 AM
I answered "Run! It's a scissor-happy hair stylist!" as I've already had a bad dream where I was getting a trim for some reason (not planning on that anytime soon), and they were taking too much hair off!

I have a feeling I'll be having more of those nightmares in the future. "Wah-wah."

ArienEllariel
March 16th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Could you consider not pulling out your hair from your crown? I get that you don't like the texture but some of us can't help the way we grow. And just so you know, I've talked with brain and they agree that pulling us out doesn't fix your anxiety.

Also please contain us better before sleeping. You move around like you're fighting something! And consider brushing us carefully a little more often.

Fiorentina
November 23rd, 2022, 02:15 PM
I'm glad my hair doesn't talk. I wouldn't want to hear it complain.

Nefcerka
September 18th, 2023, 08:35 AM
What a fun poll! I selected three: "I feel pretty", "I wish I was more like LHC hair" and "You got MORE hair products to try on me??"
I suppose the last one is the most accurate. Canīt help trying new products :shrug:

SandyBottom
September 19th, 2023, 06:22 PM
"I'm going in the water. Wanna come?"

Nefcerka
September 20th, 2023, 01:38 AM
"I'm going in the water. Wanna come?"

:spitting: :rolling: