PDA

View Full Version : Monistat on Eyebrows, Anyone?

itslex71
March 15th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I just applied Monitstat to my eyebrows and was wondering if any of you have done the same and with what results. My brows are naturally finely shaped and light in color and I wish they were just a little fuller. Thoughts? Experiences?

RancheroTheBee
March 15th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I have never tried it, but I completely willing to do so. I also have those magical disappearing eyebrows, and I'd really like it if they showed up in pictures. :D I'll post my progress later if you will!

Unofficial_Rose
March 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I haven't tried Monistat on my eyebrows, but I did put Megatek on them a couple of times in an attempt to thicken them a little where I overplucked when younger. (They always used to grow back, but at some time they stopped :().

I do think it did help a little, and I definitely grew some more hairs back.

Reptilia
March 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Yep :p

I applied it for 3 days and that's all it took to grow in a bald patch. Works great! Just be careful to ONLY get it in the spots you want filled in, and don't get it in your eyes!

canary4624
March 15th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Eyebrow pencil is easier for me ;)

jera
March 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I've used monistat with good results on my brows. :) I've also used CoQ 10 creme with excellent results on both brows and eyelashes. That stuff is awesome.:D

RancheroTheBee
March 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Well, this is fabulous. Drawing in my eyebrows every morning is becoming a real pain. :D Three days, you say? Count me in. I have it on as we speak.

DragonLady
March 15th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I accidently dripped a tiny in my eye a couple of weeks ago. Mind you, my solution is really diluted, but I didn't have any problems -no burning or itching, and no other issues that I can tell. So I wouldn't be afraid to *carefully* put it on my eyebrows.

plainjanegirl
March 15th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I have never put any on my eyebrows but they are pretty thick . If I ever have a problem with them I would try it though.

itslex71
March 15th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Cool! This is exciting. I love the shape of my brows but wish they were a tad thicker. Let's see what happens!

templeofvenus
March 16th, 2009, 04:04 AM
pardon my ignorance but what is monistat?:)

ilovelonghair
March 16th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Do a search on this site for monistat and you'll find lots of information:)

I've tried it on my eyebrows and nothing! I have a bald patch and that didn't grow in at all.

longhairedfairy
March 16th, 2009, 06:30 AM
pardon my ignorance but what is monistat?:)

It's "coochee cream," as many call it, for yeast infection!:laugh:
It has something in it that speeds hair growth.

longhairedfairy
March 16th, 2009, 06:34 AM
My eyebrows are kind of sparse, but I don't know if I want to endure the looks I'll get from my mom and sister if I use that on my face. :misskim: The homemade cold cream seems to help thicken mine up a bit. :)

Gothic Lolita
March 16th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Would be pretty cool if it could elongate eyelashes. Mine are long, but I'd like to have them longer. Anyway, I've read that castor oil can also help with thin eyebrows and makes them less see-through when applied regularly.