PDA

View Full Version : What is your Mega-Tek regimin?

Fairlight63
March 14th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I just received Mega-Tek rebuilder (black bottle-blue letters) and I am not sure which is the best regimine to use.
What is your regimine?

kdaniels8811
March 15th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I diluted mine - about 1/3 water to 2/3 megat tek and put about a nickle size on my hands and finger massage through my hair while it is still damp from washing. Let it dry. I use it a couple times a week. Does this answer your question? If not, let me know and I will try to answer better.

Fairlight63
March 15th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Thank you! That is very helpful!
How long have you been using it? what has been your results?

kdaniels8811
March 15th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Okay, clarification. I rub the stuff all over my scalp, giving myself a gentle scalp massage at the same time. This is supposed to be possibly more helpful than the mega tek! I saw a growth spurt at first - my hair grows terribly slowly and I am not the most apt at measuring but I am consistently getting a half inch a month where before, I barely got a quarter inch. Based on chemical coloring my hair and watching the roots grow out, I had to do touch ups every 8-10 weeks. Even my hairdresser commented on how slowly my hair grew and then convinced me that every six week trims would help it grow longer. And to think I even listened...

So I would say the mega tek works for me. No massive growth, just nice and steady. But the other changes I have made have to be contributing also, used to wash my hair every other day, now it is 5 or 6 days between shampoos. And this with an oily scalp! I use coconut oil on the last 8 inches regularly, the mega tek scalp massages about 3 times a week, wear my hair up every day and quit brushing, wide tooth comb to detangle only. Catnip tea soaks twice a week. Quit the salon entirely, no cuts or trims other than S&D. Oh, cannot forget wonderful hendigo. I am due for a gloss and that makes my hair thicker, shinier, and strong! Okay, sorry for the book. In answer to your question, yes, I think mega tek has helped. I started using it about mid January. Measured today and have gained an inch and a half sinc then. I think. If I measured correctly. Smile!!