PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide: Snoods, Ficcare, Quattro & lots of fun stuff!

Hedera
April 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM
There were still quite a few lovely items in my 'for sale' drawer!

I will quite happily ship worldwide.
Prices do not include shipping; please pm me about shipping costs for a particular item to your country (they're mostly small and light, so it won't be very high probably).

Payment only in Paypal, but any kind of funding is fine. :)

I don't mind dealing with people who have no trader-feedback yet; we all have to start somewhere!
Because some people have flaked out on me in the past though, I do ask that you pay within 24 hours, unless I 'know' you from earlier sales or swaps.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/danndelion2/snood1.jpg

This snood was made by Lady McSnood. It's the Cinderella pattern in a light lilac/lavender colour.
SOLD

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/danndelion2/snood2.jpg

Another Lady McSnood item, this one with pearls!
SOLD

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/danndelion2/hairtoysvarious.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

1. Ficcare Maximas SOLD

2. Extra-sturdy, double-hinged claw-clip in black; should fit hair that is from around ii size. Does not snag or pull anywhere! 3 Euro.

3. This is a unique Ron Quattro prototype for Chinese buns! SOLD

4. Ron Quattro Steelstick, with a gorgeous bit of real turquoise at the top, surrounded by antique silver. SOLD

5. Orange Sunburst barrette. Beautiful for summer!
French barrette on the back is 'medium' sized, fits ii circumference.
Price: 3,50 Euro.

6. Intricate beaded hairtie; pale blue and turquoise beads, along with white. Does not get tangled, and has no metal parts.
Price: 3 Euro.

7. Time for the beach! Turquoise hairtie, decorated with blue and white 'pearls', and little bits of shell. The shell has been sanded completely smooth, there is no chance of it hurting you or your hair. Entire thing is made from elastic, no metal parts.

8. Dusky, soft pink (a warmer pink than it looks in the picture) hairtie made from elastic, with little 'loops' of pink beads. This one might not be suitable for people with curly hair, but I have another one just like it, which has never snagged in my hair.

9, 10, 11. Elastic bracelets/hairties made from fake pearls, that have a lovely pinkish, almost ivory sheen to them. No metal parts.
I would probably not use these as a hairtie on their own, but as decoration around another hairtie, or (especially) around a sock bun, they are lovely.
Price: 1 Euro each.

That's all for now! :cheese:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for looking! :flower:

lora410
April 1st, 2008, 08:12 AM
Pm'd you about the ficcare

Hedera
April 1st, 2008, 08:46 AM
Ficcare still available! :)

Miss Murphy
April 1st, 2008, 08:50 AM
Yay, ficcare!!!! :silly:
PMing you right now!

doodlesmart