PDA

View Full Version : Whoopeee!!! Finally able to access LHC again!!!

fxdwgchick
March 12th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Hello all! For about 4 months I've not been able to sign onto this site! Today, for some reason, the server found me worthy and allowed me access.

A few months ago, I was trying to find a way to keep my hair up and secure while riding my bike...well, I've found that the more oil I have the better it holds. I can now ride at at least 115 (did this the other day) with nothing but a ball point pen holding my hair in place and it didn't budge!!! I found a barber (a real barber) that dusts my hair every 2 weeks, so it's better than ever.

You guys RULE! I've missed you all so much, but hey, technology is NOT my best friend!

Glad to be back!

DC

JamieLeigh
March 12th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Four months? Wow...then I've probably joined since you couldn't get in. So...nice to meet you! Your avatar hair is lovely! :)

HairColoredHair
March 12th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Welcome back! I love your hair (in your avvie!) and lurrrrve your friend's hair! That's my (eventual) goal color too!

SimplyLonghair
March 13th, 2009, 01:49 AM
I periodically have had problems with logging on too. :p

Welcome back and I love your hair and your friends too!

Isn't it great when we find something that works for us? Yippee!:cheese:

Starr
March 13th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Welcome back! We're glad to have you!

shayly-fyanna
March 13th, 2009, 02:53 AM
hi, lovely hair, both of you. nice to meet you. used to bleach to achieve that color about 3 years ago. then decided to get back to my natural color. less damage and alot more shine.

but lovely color your friend has.

AutumnLeaves
March 13th, 2009, 03:40 AM
OOh, your best friend's hair is stunning! I love it. I thought that your hair had changed alot from avatar to sig photo...then I read the subscript! LOL Your hair is stunning too, though.

lapushka
March 13th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Welcome back. You have beautiful hair, and your friend's hair is stunning too (why doesn't she join as well?).

fxdwgchick
March 13th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the welcome back!!! Val IS a member, but she's computer illiterate, and I've got to help her get it together! I've changed my avvie pic, but am not sure if I like it or not...comments??

Love you guys!! It's SOOOOO nice to be back!

DC

Okay, so maybe I'm illiterate as well...trying the avvie pic change thing again!