PDA

View Full Version : How can I fix my uneven hair/side bangs?

countrygrl09
March 9th, 2009, 03:50 PM
After my hairstylist completely messed up my hair, I found out she was new!! I asked for side bangs and she cut them way too far back and my hair is uneven on both sides!! What do I do?? Have both side cut evenly...or will that look funny since she cut it so far back?? How can I style my hair without it looking so uneven?? Also...the side bangs don't come to a point like they should, how can I fix that??

Here's pictures of the damage she did: http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=badhair1.jpg

Rohele
March 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Did she cut them so they are parted in the wrong direction? Usually they are longer on one side but thats the side you push them over towards.

Shorty89
March 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I would probably just pin back the parts that you want to grow out and wait. You could try to make it more to your liking by using Amoretti's instructions on cutting a side fringe, but honestly it would probably be best just to wait it out :-)

Debra83
March 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I agree, I hope you got your money back too.

brok3nwings
March 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM
oh dear, i have the same problem but probably even a bit worst... i had kind of what you have but from regular bangs that i was growing, decided to cut some hairs to "blend" it more with the rest of the hair and made it worst. But i actually think your hair looks nice, the only thing that i would sugest but only if you really want to change it is to make it just a bit shorter on the center to make like diferent levels. Im sorry this happened to you, made by a professional...

chelssix
March 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
You could just do a deep side part. The first pic is pretty, and I doubt I would have noticed it being uneven at all.

stargazer028
March 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM
You could try pulling your fringe back and tie it half up until your fringe grows back a bit ;) Im having kinda the same problem atm but my fringe is too short to do anything !!!