PDA

View Full Version : Albums :Arranging pictures

Alaskanheart
March 31st, 2008, 11:42 PM
I looked to see if this was posted here somewhere already, but I didnt see it so...
I was just wondering if anyone else was having difficulty arranging their photos in their album...

Heres what I mean. I uploaded all of my photos (3 at a time)Starting with the oldest to the newest, but when I looked at my album the order is completly random and not like I uploaded it to be.So now I dont see a way to organize them.Since they are growth pictures starting with September 2007 - present, my album doesnt make much sense.

Well I know there is alot of work to do, and you guys are doing a great job getting the website going again, so im not demanding anything to be done or anything, I just wanted to ask and see if there was anything that eventually can be done or to find out if it was just me.

Thanks

AprilElf
April 1st, 2008, 12:52 AM
If you upload pictures one at a time they will display from newest to oldest. But if you upload two or three at a time, say 1-2-3 (oldest to newest), then I think they display as 1-2-3 on the actual album page, and not 3-2-1 (newest to oldest) as you might expect.
I might be wrong about this, I got a bit confused with my albums too.
Maybe do a bit of experimenting, or just upload pictures one by one?

:shrug:

Juliet's Silk
April 1st, 2008, 03:42 AM
I feel your pain, I tried to do the same but well, now you have to guess that the shorter hair pictures are older than the longer hair pictures :p
Uploading them one by one is the only thing I found reliable, but then you can't forget one picture or it'll get messed up again.

paper
April 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
Good question, I have the same problem. I'll try uploading one at a time.

Alaskanheart
April 1st, 2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks Ill try uploading one at a time instead of the 3 at a time like it asks.

paper
April 2nd, 2008, 04:45 AM
Uploading 1 at a time worked great!

eadwine
April 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
Yep, uploading one at a time worked peachy :)

LifeisAdventure
October 7th, 2008, 12:46 AM
I have a similar question but a different issue -- is there a way to rearrange photos once they have been uploaded? I've tried to left click and hold on a few items to drag them to a new position, and since it lets me click and forms a border around the item I assumed the feature might be possible and in the works, but there is no way to "drop" the item into a new position. (Pointer displays as a "no" sign.) For example, if I add some pics of new hairtoys and I'd like to group them next to pics of the old hairtoys, is that possible? Thank you!

snowbear
October 7th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I have a similar question but a different issue -- is there a way to rearrange photos once they have been uploaded? I've tried to left click and hold on a few items to drag them to a new position, and since it lets me click and forms a border around the item I assumed the feature might be possible and in the works, but there is no way to "drop" the item into a new position. (Pointer displays as a "no" sign.) For example, if I add some pics of new hairtoys and I'd like to group them next to pics of the old hairtoys, is that possible? Thank you!
Nope, no way to rearrange. This thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=12237) is on that topic.