PDA

View Full Version : my hair has hit 27"

jojo
March 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Hi all long time no post due to teenager problems (they have all resolved now thank god!) anyway due to the stress I have had I have ignored my hair and done nothing but put it up and ignore it.

Apart from falling out in clumps (again stress and not eating very well) my hair has really started growing which really supprised me as I expected a stall.

Anyway thought id post so you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth, will post some photos when my camera is charged. xx

AJoifulNoise
March 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM
*hugs* It's good to hear from you jojo! I can't wait to see those pictures. :)

spidermom
March 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Hooray; jojo is back. I missed you. I'm glad things are settling down and your hair is growing.

jojo
March 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Thank you guys yes things are getting there, found a picture from February, my hair looks a little longer in the front now and at last I can do a proper number 8 with one stick, without giving myself a facelift!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/CIMG2247.jpg this is 2nd February, I am about 26" here, hope its not too big!

Akiko
March 8th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I was wondering how you are doing. Have not seen your post for a while. Glad to see you are back and problems solved. 27 inches! Great!

lapushka
March 8th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Great progress, congratulations!

AJoifulNoise
March 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/CIMG2247.jpg

You're looking good! And, look at all that shiny, silky-looking hair you have! :cheer:

jojo
March 8th, 2009, 06:47 PM
thank you, AJN-your a sweetie x

Elphie
March 8th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Welcome back, jojo! Your hair is looking great! I'm glad to hear your troubles are behind you.

littlemiss
March 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Nice to see you back jojo and your hair is looking great! :smile:

chloeishere
March 8th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Glad the teenager problems are over, and glad to hear you are doing well! Always great to see you around, jojo!

LadyEliza
March 8th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Congratulations!

Don't stress :)

jojo
March 8th, 2009, 08:34 PM
thank you everybody for your encouragement and support xx

Coriander
March 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Welcome back :)

You look fabulous, as does your new 27" hair :) :flower:

jojo
March 8th, 2009, 09:01 PM
more recent photo and yes it was straightened before but it did get a deep conditioning afterwards!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/canterburymarch09039-1.jpg this was on a night out with my eldest daughter
and just a fun one of me about to trip up on the pebbles!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/canterburymarch09021-1.jpg

Jeni
March 8th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Congrats! Your hair is looking so shiny and silky!

I keep meaning to measure my hair but it doesn't look any longer so I keep putting it off so I wont be disappointed.

I love the last 2 pictures you posted you look lovely in the first one and the second one you just look like your having so much fun!

Debra83
March 8th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Wow! you look great! and that sure is a lot of pebbles! I'd be down already!!

RavennaNight
March 9th, 2009, 12:42 AM
JoJo your hair is so pretty! I've been watching your progress almost a year now! Good growing! :)

serious
March 9th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Your hair looks great !
I am glad you are back!:flowers:

Chrissy
March 9th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Hey Jojo!!! You are just too cute for words. Your hair is looking great. I have two teenagers so I feel your pain. It's usually up and down with teens. I'm glad everything worked out. I do hope you can pop in more often now. You look great!!!

pdy2kn6
March 9th, 2009, 04:52 AM
i was wondering where you had got to jojo. sorry to hear about your teenage probs, im glad they are all resolved now though. Hope you get yourself back on tracks, eating well and stress free. massive congrads on reaching 27inches...your flying way beyond me lol :) glad to have you back though

Katze
March 9th, 2009, 05:03 AM
hi jojo, glad to hear things are a bit calmed down now, and congrats on reaching 27"! Keep up the good work!

Katze

bte
March 9th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Congratulations - here's to the next 27 inches!

lora410
March 9th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Welcome back and I am glad all the issues are resolved :D You are an inch longer then me since I just cut an inch off. Good growing girl :joy:

paper
March 9th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Thank you guys yes things are getting there, found a picture from February, my hair looks a little longer in the front now and at last I can do a proper number 8 with one stick, without giving myself a facelift!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/CIMG2247.jpg this is 2nd February, I am about 26" here, hope its not too big!

Jojo! I've wondered where you have been too! Your hair looks lovely here. Love your outfit too, my favorite color hehe. I hope to be at 27" this time next year. Thanks for the inspiration!

mellie
March 9th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Welcome back!! I too was wondering where you'd gone! :) Glad to hear everything is A-OK! And you're looking gorgeous, BTW!!

DavidN
March 9th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Congratulations, Jojo, on your growth, and it is so shiny and healthy! The colour is beautiful as well. Keep up the good work, and happy hair growing to you! Welcome back to the LHC!

LutraLutra
March 9th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Congrats Jojo, your hair looks great - tres glam - healthly, shiny and a lovely colour too. Woo hoo! :cheer:

jojo
March 9th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Hey Jojo!!! You are just too cute for words. Your hair is looking great. I have two teenagers so I feel your pain. It's usually up and down with teens. I'm glad everything worked out. I do hope you can pop in more often now. You look great!!!thank you Chrissie nice to know i am not alone x

jojo
March 9th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Thank you to everybody, you have all been so supportive not only in my long hair quest but with other areas of my life and it is so appreciated, from the bottom of my heart thank you to you all. xxx

melrose1985
March 9th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear things are back in order with the teenager!

And your hair looks great!

brok3nwings
March 9th, 2009, 06:04 PM
welcome back jojo, i think your hair is looking fantastic!!! and its nice to see that now that bad time has passed you can enjoy your long hair ;)

JamieLeigh
March 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM
It's good to see you back on, and I'm glad you got your stuff resolved!! (I do not look forward to having all 5 of my kids be teens at the same time....:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon: *shudder*)

Your hair looks gorgeous!! Apparently the gospel of "benign neglect" works well! :)

MsBubbles
March 9th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Great to hear things are back in order for you, and your hair is growing nicely. :)

jojo
March 9th, 2009, 08:25 PM
shes locked in the celler as I speak.....JOKE! thanks x

jojo
March 9th, 2009, 08:27 PM
thanks guys, I actually did a dust tonight it was splitty, there goes my no cut for 12 months resolution!! only took about a 1/4" off!

girlcat36
March 11th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hey, Jojo! I was wondering where you've been!
You're looking great!

Alaskanheart
March 11th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Congrats JOJO! Its fun seeing the progress of other LHCERS who joined round the same time that I did. Your hair looks so shiny.