PDA

View Full Version : Hair pictures :) (taken just now).

SippyCup
March 31st, 2008, 08:17 PM
So for the first time ever, SippyCup has access to a good digital camera! And he decided he may aswell take and upload a couple of pictures:cheese:.

It's my natural colour and has just been growing out from an inch long all over. I wash my hair once or twice a week, usually one is WO and the other is CO using Alchemy - Jojoba light conditioner...it's an all natural one and works nicely for me.

Anyway...here they are.

The front:

http://i26.tinypic.com/58gat.jpg

The side:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ldubt0.jpg

Yep, that's it..exciting huh :D.

So...those of you who read my last thread complaining about those weird horse-like hairs will probably be like... :confused:...where! but they are there hahah, believe me ;).

- Tim.

EDIT: In the second picture it looks like I have a tan...this is false :D! And my nose looks pointy...also false...*glares at camera*.

AprilElf
March 31st, 2008, 08:40 PM
Ooo, I love your natural colour! :D
Really good close-up pics. I think your hair looks very happy and healthy.

SippyCup
March 31st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Ooo, I love your natural colour! :D
Really good close-up pics. I think your hair looks very happy and healthy.Thankyou :). My hair is odd...it sort of adopts whatever colour I dye it. The last colour was a dark brown (6 or more months ago) and ever since my big haircut, it's been growing in this colour :shrug:, I like it though.

Carina
March 31st, 2008, 09:24 PM
Snap out of your shavingidea.Those hairs are not worth losing sleep over.Are they??????Not all hairs on my scalp look the same either so stop fuzzing.Hear me??I think you have beautiful hair so keep growing:agree:.

Gumball
March 31st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Looks good, SippyCup! Glad your routine is working great for you!

SippyCup
March 31st, 2008, 09:48 PM
Snap out of your shavingidea.Those hairs are not worth losing sleep over.Are they??????Not all hairs on my scalp look the same either so stop fuzzing.Hear me??I think you have beautiful hair so keep growing:agree:.It's so hard though! I am happy with my hair overall other than those stupid ones...grr! I do lose sleep over them, I lose alot of my time thinking about them...I have OCD hahah.

But thankyou for the advice and compliment, much appreciated :).

SippyCup
March 31st, 2008, 09:50 PM
Looks good, SippyCup! Glad your routine is working great for you!Thanks Gumball. I think my lack of a routine is best really :D. I let it get greasy until I can't stand the itching, I rinse and repeat hahah.

Blueglass
March 31st, 2008, 10:15 PM
Your hair looks great sippy. Both texture and color. As far as the color, that tends to darken as we age, but it's a nice shade of brown. Your doing very well.

zift
April 1st, 2008, 06:06 AM
Your hair has a beautiful texture and color and looks happy and healthy! It would be sad to see it gone? And now I'm asking you and you should make yourself clear so that we understand you better. Do you want to grow your beautiful hair long or hack it off?

Shanarana
April 1st, 2008, 06:11 AM
I love the color and texture. :)

Jaime
April 1st, 2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks Gumball. I think my lack of a routine is best really :D. I let it get greasy until I can't stand the itching, I rinse and repeat hahah.The other bonus is, you are putting less stress on you hair now. That means that, in the future, when your current hair is at the end of a much longer mane, your ends will be stronger and last . . . longer, too. :cheese:

Keep it growin' !

8) Jim