SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2008, 07:51 PM
Here is a pic from May or June of 2007
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/SHELIAANN1969/Dry_and_Finger_Combed.jpg

Here is a pic about 3 hennas later and in Dec. 2007
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/SHELIAANN1969/DSCI0312.jpg

And a couple days ago before my henna treatment 03/28/08
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/SHELIAANN1969/DSCI0070.jpg

(the house was a mess and I was in a tank top n jammie pants, not the most flattering but we are all friend here, I didnt think it would scare y'all off)

I see a difference, I will post again after I take an after-henna pic.

I had an emergency and could only keep it on maybe 45 minutes total including the application, so I hope it made a difference, I was just worried about the roots anyways, I had 3-4 inches of dirty blonde coming in.

harley mama
March 31st, 2008, 08:01 PM
I love the henna color. Is it making you loose your curl?
Your hair has grown a lot since the first photo was taken! It looks great!

jennydaesy
March 31st, 2008, 08:08 PM
ur hair is gorgeous

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2008, 08:17 PM
I had my bf comb my hair on the 3rd pic because we needed to detangle for henna, its definately not making me lose the curls, every morning we have a fight! lol

I hadnt done anything between the 2nd pic and the 3rd pic, I just had it combed out flattenong my curlies.

I never even knew I had curls untill I stopped combing/brushing.

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2008, 08:18 PM
ur hair is gorgeous

awwwwwww, thank you, thats such a nice compliment! :)

kwaniesiam
March 31st, 2008, 08:23 PM
That looks very pretty, and I love your V/U shaped hemline :) The henna has really brightened up your hair and it looks nice and shiny

SippyCup
March 31st, 2008, 08:24 PM
Wow...it has grown HEAPS and the colour is most definantly cool :D.

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2008, 08:48 PM
Wow...it has grown HEAPS and the colour is most definantly cool :D.

Thank you so much, it takes pics like these to make me notice the difference.

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2008, 08:50 PM
That looks very pretty, and I love your V/U shaped hemline :) The henna has really brightened up your hair and it looks nice and shiny

yes, I like the v/u as well, I dont think I want a blunt cut at all, and the henna is such a wonderful enhancement, I was going to stop henna'ing because it gets heavy and is hard to do, but I love the color and texture and I couldnt stay away from it!!

Carina
March 31st, 2008, 09:49 PM
Gorgeous hair:bowtome:.You must have great growth,by the way.My hair grows very slowly:(but at least it grows;)

paper
April 1st, 2008, 03:58 AM
Looks great. I wish I had long curly hair :pray:

FaeryTails
April 1st, 2008, 08:52 AM
The colour is gorgeous. Wish I had curls too... :)

LuXious
April 1st, 2008, 09:40 AM
Wow, that's some major progress! You're hair grows super-fast! From BSL to waist in six months? Holy freakin' cow! How did you DO that?

P.S.,
I have that yellow Easter basket! Ha ha!

SHELIAANN1969
April 1st, 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow, that's some major progress! You're hair grows super-fast! From BSL to waist in six months? Holy freakin' cow! How did you DO that?

P.S.,
I have that yellow Easter basket! Ha ha!

I dunno, I stopped shampooing EVERY day, I now shampoo MAYBE 2x a week, I use conditioner like a madwoman tho, my uncle freaked when he re-did my bathroom and I put 60 bottles of V05, on the shelf, he was like "what the heck are you doing, opening a store"? But me and sister alone used it ALL in 4 months!!

I also stopped combing and brushing except for very special moments, like before a henna, I only fingercomb now.

I also oil my ends, stopped cutting or trimming and have generally treated my hair like I would a "loved one" hehe

When bf stretches my hair out (the very longest tip) it almost reaches to "top o tha crackline"

I am so obsessed over my hair now, its insane, tee hee hee, but arent we all?

:D