PDA

View Full Version : I finally feel like I have long hair!

Blueneko
March 4th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary in July and I am passing BSL at 26" (and it is one of those fat maternity bras, so I feel extra special) and my husband tells me daily how long my hair is.

I am happy. I will get pics soon, I promise. :)

Also, I am only washing about once a week or so when I think it needs it. Pregnancy hair is happy hair! :)

Addy
March 4th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I can't wait to see pics! Congratulations! :)

OhioLisa
March 4th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Good for you! :) Can't wait to see the pics! And congrats on your upcoming teeny tiny!!

Blueneko
March 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/rogue12/Miscellaneous/030409.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/rogue12/Miscellaneous/030409profile.jpg

And yes, I am in my pajamas!

RancheroTheBee
March 4th, 2009, 11:41 AM
:flowers:

High-fives and cookies! :grin: Your hair looks incredibly fabulous and healthy. Keep up the good work!

Kerynna
March 4th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Beautiful! 26" is one of my major milestone goals (I hope to get there by June), so I am envious! It looks fantastic. I can't wait to get there, too.

joyfulmom4
March 4th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Congrats! You have some beautiful hair. Congrats on the pregnancy too. :-)

Blueneko
March 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Once I hit APL it was smooth sailing. But everything before that was painfully long. Now I am at a happy "who cares" length and it will be easy to get to waist!

Now if only I was not 8 months pregnant I might have the energy to actually do something with my hair. I am bun and braid stupid. :confused:

Coriander
March 4th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I just wrote I couldn't wait to see photos and that was before I scrolled down the page all the way LOL

Lovely :flower:

Congratulations on having happy hair! :D

Blueneko
March 4th, 2009, 11:47 AM
This is where I began!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/rogue12/Miscellaneous/Comparison2.jpg

Naava
March 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Now if only I was not 8 months pregnant I might have the energy to actually do something with my hair. I am bun and braid stupid. :confused:

But the good thing is that your baby is born, the first month or two will go by in some sort of a daze and suddenly you notice your hair has grown a lot :) At least that is what happened to me.

serious
March 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Congrats!
Beautiful hair and fantastic color!

Jessaka
March 4th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Yup, it's long!! Congrats to you!

Blueneko
March 4th, 2009, 11:53 AM
serious, my colour actually darkened and got prettier when I stopped blow-frying and daily washes. I must have been stripping away the prettiness!

BlndeInDisguise
March 4th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Congratulations! Your hair is gorgeous. :)

DavidN
March 4th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos, Bluneko, and yes, your hair really is growing so much these days. You have come such a long ways! It is in excellent condition, and filled with shine, and the colour is outstanding.

Also, congratulations to you and your DH on your upcoming bundle of joy, and I am so happy for both of you!

LinearChaos
March 4th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Wow, you've come a long way and your hair is gorgeous. You're definitely doing something right!

Congrats!

lora410
March 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
You hair is beautiful and very thick looking :D

spidermom
March 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Long and beautiful hair; you're doing something right.

LutraLutra
March 4th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Yup, that's long hair alright. Great progress :)

Anje
March 4th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Gorgeous!

I think it may be time to update the sig pic, though. I keep thinking your hair is shoulder length. :D

twilight
March 4th, 2009, 01:58 PM
oh it looks so healthy! that's fantastic... silky and gorgeous.

yay for pregnancy growth! :cheer: *prays neither of us have bad postpartum shedding*

manderly
March 4th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Looks gorgeous! It's gotten soooooo long :D

Shanarana
March 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Good growth you have..looks wonderful and so thick. :)

MissHair
March 4th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Wow your hair is gorgeous!! I cant wait til my hair feels LONG again, Ive missed that feeling!!!

laybackspin1993
March 4th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Wow your hair looks beautiful and healthy, and definitely long!.
I'm guessing you like me might have started with shorter hair with layers and/or a fringe/side fringe?

GlassEyes
March 5th, 2009, 06:25 AM
O_O Holy cow, your hair got long. xD;

scalawaggirl
March 5th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and you sure do have long hair now. :) I think the color and shine is amazing - it really looks wonderful and you're probably right about once a week washing.

Good job!

Blueneko
March 5th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks, everybody! :D

Now let's think positive for no postpartum shedding!

I really should change my signature photo! :bigeyes:

Katze
March 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Gorgeous!

I think it may be time to update the sig pic, though. I keep thinking your hair is shoulder length. :D

I just posted in your profile saying the same thing.

oh it looks so healthy! that's fantastic... silky and gorgeous.

yay for pregnancy growth! :cheer: *prays neither of us have bad postpartum shedding*

Me too! May we all keep our thick, luscious pregnancy locks as much as possible! :D

I've started shedding again (not much) so I am hoping this is a good sign.

Thanks, everybody! :D

Now let's think positive for no postpartum shedding!

I really should change my signature photo! :bigeyes:

Yes, repeat after me, no postpartum shedding, no postpartum shedding (keep taking your vitamins, ladies), no postpartum shedding... :D

lovely LONG hair!