PDA

View Full Version : Was LHC down earlier?

lora410
March 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM
On my work pc it said LHC and TBB were having server problems. Is this correct or is it just my work pc? the site was working fine for 5mins when i got on the poof off it went.

DavidN
March 31st, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Lora410, both the LHC and TBB were down from about mid morning until mid afternoon, but everything seems to be fine now!:cheer:

Pursuer
March 31st, 2008, 05:29 PM
I have become addicted to the two sites - I was checking ever 30 minutes or so! LOL

Shirlpunzel
March 31st, 2008, 05:47 PM
I had the same problem this morning, but it seems to have been a temporary thing.

I'm not at all "in the loop" enough to know what this morning's specific problem was, but I work with computers, and let me assure you that not every error message translates to an all out loss like we had recently. Oftentimes, if you get a message like that from a site, if you give them some time and try again, all will be fine.

lora410
March 31st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Lora410, both the LHC and TBB were down from about mid morning until mid afternoon, but everything seems to be fine now!:cheer:

thanks, I was getting scared for awhile there on my breaks when I checked and it didn't come up