PDA

View Full Version : Made my day

CopperHead
March 31st, 2008, 03:32 PM
Today I was standing in line at Trader Joe's and I felt someone touch my elbow. It was a woman who said, "your hair is gorgeous!". It made me feel so good. :cheese: I was wearing a half up at the time. I just washed it last night with my Giovanni 50/50 shampoo and conditioner. I love that stuff!

BrianaFineHair
March 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
:) That's really nice. You may have inspired her!

cuddledumplin
March 31st, 2008, 03:49 PM
That's great. I love when things like that happen.

*BelievingAgain
March 31st, 2008, 03:55 PM
Aww, that must be the nicest feeling for you! It's stories like this that remind me that if you see someone who you think has nice hair/skin/eyes/personality etc. etc. you should tell them. It's bound to make the person's day!!
Jess:flower:

embee
March 31st, 2008, 04:50 PM
Very nice! :)

Yes, we must make an effort to say nice things to others, especially long hairs. They surely get plenty of flak about their hair, just like we do, so it really means something to have an out-of-the-blue positive comment.

squiggyflop
March 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM
its a wonderful feeling isnt it... i get haircolor compliments pretty often now... one woman told me how pretty it was and then said you cant get color like that out of a box... and i thought but you can get this color out of a bag... i didnt tell her though...
i love getting compliments on my hair

Rosamaria
April 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
It's great to get a compliment, but also fun to give one!

To see someone's face light up because you say 'great hair!' to them is really heart-warming. I've had some wonderful hair conversations as a result of a comment like this. :)