PDA

View Full Version : No white hair?

wolf girl
March 3rd, 2009, 06:27 AM
This (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29468796/) could be good news for those who don't want white hair.

Calista
March 3rd, 2009, 06:42 AM
Wow, she´s got some hair!

Silverlox
March 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Oh my! Yes, she really has gorgeous hair!! :bigeyes:

This is making me think, if they can find a way to neutralise the peroxide in the body (which is a completely new concept to me!), then perhaps they can also find a way to up it. I'd love for all my hair to get the same lovely silver shade.. :D

This is really puzzling. We walk around with internal peroxide? Really? And here I thought the reason we go grey is because our follicles run out of colour, so to speak and that genetics will decide when that happens. No I don't know what to believe.. :confused:

wolf girl
March 3rd, 2009, 10:08 AM
This is making me think, if they can find a way to neutralise the peroxide in the body (which is a completely new concept to me!), then perhaps they can also find a way to up it. I'd love for all my hair to get the same lovely silver shade.. :D

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! I would love to have all my hair snow white... NOW!!!!:D

HairyCarrie
March 3rd, 2009, 10:38 AM
I love the idea of accelerating the silver factor. If scientists find a way to stop or prevent the graying process, think how unique those of us who love silvers would be for wanting it. Just like our gang on the Salt and Pepper thread who are embracing our grays now, however, we have to do it slowly... :smile:

Xandergrammy
March 3rd, 2009, 10:58 AM
:waving: Another one curious about the possibility of INCREASING the white! I'm not graying as fast as my mom or grandmom, darn it!!

Curlsgirl
March 3rd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Very interesting!!!! I want something NOW!!!:cheese:

BlackfootHair
March 3rd, 2009, 12:19 PM
I'd be happy with no white hair. :) I might actually let my natural color grow if that was the case. I don't want to try and match my natural color with dye, so I dye it black, which I like. But if I could have no white??? Hmm...

Speckla
March 3rd, 2009, 01:21 PM
I want some silver faster. I have pretty streaks in my bangs but not enough yet.
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensary (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)