PDA

View Full Version : LHC.Loading.Very.Slowly

k_hepburn
March 31st, 2008, 05:44 AM
Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing problems with the speed of downloading the LHC-pages at the moment.

For me, since about an hour ago or so, any kind of LHC link I'm trying to call up has been extremely slow to download - and it appears to be getting worse. I don't have the same problem with other websites (US or elsewhere), so it doesn't appear to be one of those general go-slows (like I've experienced a couple of times in the past, when some particularly effective virus had been released into the internet, slowing everything down).

Greetings

katharine

Miss Murphy
March 31st, 2008, 05:52 AM
No, everything's super-fast for me, as usual from my work computer.
Have you tried emptying your cache? Sometimes that helps.

eadwine
March 31st, 2008, 12:49 PM
Be glad it is loading at all! I have been looking at a database error for a few hours ;)

Kittee
March 31st, 2008, 01:03 PM
It was down for me this morning for about a hour. Gave me a slight heart attack. :p

k_hepburn
March 31st, 2008, 01:57 PM
Well, it went from bad to worse for me this afternoon, too. For the past few hours I haven't been able to get into the LHC at all (getting the message about "database error", too).

Right now I've managed to get back in but again it is at unsufferably low speed (using broadband internet access).

The Beauty Bottle seems to be affected by the same problem, too.

Hoping this message will get through and might help in fixing the problem

katharine

Miss Murphy
April 1st, 2008, 01:11 AM
I had to live without LHC from yesterday afternoon, too! And no substitute therapy by TBB, this time :(
I was worried all night (pathetic, I know LOL), and I'm so glad to see it's back up! :disco: