PDA

View Full Version : Yoo Hoo from Xandergrammy

Xandergrammy
March 31st, 2008, 04:08 AM
One of my IRL friends has decided to join us. Her name is noodles and she has the hair I want... but I'll let her introduce herself. I know you'll all make her feel welcome. :flowers:
Thanks,,

Leni

Miss Murphy
March 31st, 2008, 04:13 AM
Oh, that's nice! You know, a friend of yours is a friend of me (and all of us, I might say) too.

Did you sufficiently warn her about the effects the join might have on her hair, time, and bank statement? Mwahahaha

Xandergrammy
March 31st, 2008, 01:05 PM
Oh, that's nice! You know, a friend of yours is a friend of me (and all of us, I might say) too.

Did you sufficiently warn her about the effects the join might have on her hair, time, and bank statement? Mwahahaha

Thanks, Miss Murphy!! I'm not sure if she realizes just what she's getting herself into!!!

FrannyG
March 31st, 2008, 01:47 PM
Welcome, welcome noodles! :waving: :flowers: I'm delighted that you're joining our community. I'm looking forward to getting to know you here on the boards and I can't wait to see your hair that our Xandergrammy admires so.

You must be a special person if you are a friend of our sweet friend. :sun:

CurlyNinja
March 31st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Welcome, noodles! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, it's quite addictive!! ;)

AmandaPanda
March 31st, 2008, 01:54 PM
Hi Noodles! Come out come out wherever you are!!!

DavidN
March 31st, 2008, 02:07 PM
I would like to extend my warmest welcome to you, Noodles, and you could not have found a better community than right here at the LHC. There are some genuinely sweet people, and anyone who is a friend of our dear Leni is certainly a friend of mine too!:flowers:

AJoifulNoise
March 31st, 2008, 03:19 PM
Hey, noodles! Like Miss Murphy said, a friend of Xandergrammy's is a friend of mine.

Welcome to the LHC, you're gonna love it here!

:flower:

levelek
March 31st, 2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome noodles! I have to say I was wondering why Xandergrammy is introducing herself here :lol: We all can't wait to meet you! :)

tuuli
March 31st, 2008, 06:18 PM
Aw, thats sweet Xandergrammy

Hello noodles! :)
I'm sure you will enjoy LHC and beware of evil hair toy shops. :eyebrows:

TammySue
April 2nd, 2008, 03:54 AM
Welcome noodles! You'll love it here! :)