PDA

View Full Version : Ordered two flexis

Shanarana
February 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM
:cheese: A small gold tone lilly, and an extra large Hawaiian flower silver. I figured I better order now, or I'll spend the money on something else. Besides, I love stalking the mailman. ;)

joyfulmom4
February 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
You're gonna LOVE them! Be sure to show pics when they arrive. Flexi 8 is my favorite hairtoy. They hold my hair so well and I get compliments often when I wear them. It's a great product. :)

Shanarana
February 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I have one in med. already and had a small and x-large before but needed to sell them as I was very strapped (still am, but what can you do). They are my favorite hair toy.

Darkhorse1
February 27th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I just ordered 2 myself!! Hahah. I ordered a larger one for updos now that the sides have grown out, and a smaller one for when my hair is dirty and I want to use a flexi :)

curls2grow
February 27th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I'm sure your new flexi's will be great in your hair!! When I first joined LHC I did not understand their appeal. I am now the proud owner of, ummm, too many...in various sizes. I love how light they are, and they hold my hair so well with no pulling and no headaches. I go through phases where I like them better than Ficcares (not based on price either). Oh, and they are so pretty! :)

Jessaka
March 1st, 2009, 01:13 AM
Awesome news for you :) I wanted to buy a few..but am putting it off til I get paid haha. My bf is gonna kill me :D