PDA

View Full Version : Tate's Natural Miracle Conditioner...

howsitgrowin'87
February 26th, 2009, 09:48 PM
So I gave the Giovanni Direct Leave in a few more tries, and it just made my hair dryer and crispier the more I used it. I'm diagnosing that it probably has too much protein in it for me.

So I went back to the health food store here in town and they let me switch it with this other leave in conditioner and it is AMAZING!!

Tate's Natural Miracle Conditioner is what it's called, and it boasts over about 100 different uses! I just thought I would share this with all of you others who struggle with finding products without protein but that are also natural. It's so soft and silky, not greasy at all, and I can pretty much use it all over my body and hair, it's great! plus it's fragrance free so you don't have to worry about not liking the smell!

hope this helps others like it's helped me! :cheese:

here's the link:

http://www.ourtatefamily.com/ordertates2008.html

howsitgrowin'87
February 26th, 2009, 09:55 PM
oh, I will also add that I just checked the link to see if it worked, and the prices that they have on there site are different than what I paid for the small size bottle of the conditioner. At my health food store I only paid about $8, so I don't know what the deal is with that, but if you have a health food store that will carry it, it might be cheaper!