PDA

View Full Version : Girls-have you ever worn your hair over one eye to turn a guy on? If so, did it work?

swiftbn
February 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM
for the sake of reasoning, this question doesnt pertain to me. this is only for the ladies. I'm only curious as to the many answers governing such a subject.

Y'all, please be aware that the mod staff is aware of this thread. ~ harpgal

swiftbn
February 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Is it really true that a single lock of hair over the eye can be the greatest flirting technique ever made? I believe that it depends on the moment. To me, hair that lays down over both eyes is very pretty and extremely seducive, depending on how it's worn; not the teenage emo, but the stylish fashion.

Beatnik Guy
February 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I've merged your two threads, swiftbn, as they seem to be the same topic. Didn't you ask about this a few weeks ago too? :confused:

manderly
February 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah, this exact thing was asked a couple months ago.........why are we rehashing this?

This is very troll-like behavior.

HoneyMouse
February 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
bizzare question

Tabitha
February 26th, 2009, 03:04 PM
:yawn:

:tmi:

Beatnik Guy
February 26th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Is it really true that a single lock of hair over the eye can be the greatest flirting technique ever made?
Oh, and by the way, no. I like to see eyes and I like to see hair -- just not occupying the same space. :rolleyes:

neon-dream
February 26th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I really don't understand why you keep asking this.

Kerynna
February 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM
I have no interest in looking like a cartoon character. Not for any reason.

http://www.houseofmove.com/img/jr_untooned.jpg

wintersun99
February 26th, 2009, 03:51 PM
This question again? :horse:

HoneyMouse
February 26th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I have no interest in looking like a cartoon character. Not for any reason.

http://www.houseofmove.com/img/jr_untooned.jpg

Heyy
I loved Jessica Rabbit when I was 14 :o

Ok new thread: Dodgy cartoon hair

trolleypup
February 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM
for the sake of reasoning, this question doesn't pertain to me. this is only for the ladies. I'm only curious as to the many answers governing such a subject.
Not on purpose, but yes, so I've been told.

Miffny
March 4th, 2009, 05:45 AM
No I haven't but Veronica Lake made it look alluring & it suits Jessica Rabbit .

Xandergrammy
March 4th, 2009, 06:05 AM
I was going to say the same thing. We just went through all this. And the answer to the question is- No I don't do the hair over one eye thing because I can't see and it looks silly. :silly:

Tabitha
March 4th, 2009, 06:10 AM
*image removed*

harpgal
March 4th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I think we all know that to wear hair over one eye means you can see only half as much. Since this question has been asked before, this thread is worth only half as much, therefore it has run its course and it is closed.