PDA

View Full Version : I love buying new hair products!

lizzyjo
February 23rd, 2009, 09:55 PM
I've always felt excited when opening anything new, whether it be shampoo or toothpaste or peanut butter. The new product always seems so fresh and clean. Anyway, I just got new shampoo and conditioner - Suave's coconut scent. I purposely bought the 15oz bottles instead of the family size 22.5oz bottles so that I would use them up faster. Just wanted to share.

SweetPea88
February 23rd, 2009, 10:02 PM
Ahh, it is a great feeling, isn't it? :)

rose_in_bloom
February 23rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
YES! I adore new stuff! That's a funny coincidence, I just happen to have bought Suave coconut S&C two days ago. :)

RancheroTheBee
February 23rd, 2009, 11:05 PM
I love the Suave Coconut conditioner. It's great for COs, IMO. :) I get way too excited about new stuff, too, especially hair things. Ha. I always seem to buy them right after I've washed my hair.

Jessaka
February 24th, 2009, 03:13 PM
LOL, I get excited as well :D I think waiting for stuff in the mail gets me extra excited though. haha.

neon-dream
February 24th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Ohh I love new stuff too!
Especially when I first try a new shampoo or conditioner, I am always excited to see the results :D

Copasetic
February 25th, 2009, 06:10 AM
I am the same way! Thats why I have a whole bunch of half-used hair products in my bathroom. :)

Tap Dancer
February 25th, 2009, 06:31 AM
I love trying new things too. You never know if it'll end up being the best thing ever. :)

Shanarana
February 25th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Man are we a bunch of weirdos, but I agree, I get excited over the littlest hair things.

~GypsyCurls~
February 25th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I also get excited...how a product will work, the scent etc...I think it's called being a "product junkie"!

Johanna64
February 25th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I know that feeling too!
I have a lot of new shampoos and conditioners in a box,waiting for me :cheese:

Fencai
February 25th, 2009, 01:16 PM
hee hee hee! Im one too! I get excited over everything new! even pens!

Tabitha
February 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I purposely bought the 15oz bottles instead of the family size 22.5oz bottles so that I would use them up faster.

Yes! I have several litre bottles (about 34 US fluid oz) and I can't wait until they're empty. I'm sick of the sight of them, they never seem to go down! maybe because I have other products that I use in rotation. I've vowed never again to get these giant sizes. Even if at first I think something is my HG product, chances are I'll have changed my mind long before the bottle is even half empty.

I realise this is not quite the same as "the thrill of the new" - but I feel that too. :o There will always be something interesting and new to try.

plainjanegirl
February 25th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Oh I love trying new hair things. Everytime I go to the store I probably spend a good ten minutes in the hair care aisle. But I did resist today. Decided I better finish the shampoo and conditioner and leave ins I have now before trying any different ones.

maunaloa
February 26th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I am SO with you on that. I love new hair stuff. It feels like a treat. :)

Carina
February 27th, 2009, 03:09 AM
YaY for new products to try.But I just hate when they don't work as good as I wanted or hoped they would.I bought a new s and c but my skin went itchy from the perfume.It will be used as shaving cream and toilet cleanser:rolleyes::o.