PDA

View Full Version : Marinating my lil cranium

Kirin
February 23rd, 2009, 05:12 PM
So here I sit, with a concoction of conditioner, honey, vegetable glycerine and carrot oil on my head under a processing cap.

My hair has been fashiznits (my own special curseword) for days and days now. Tangly, just brutally bleh ........ dull and listless. Its not build up, I clarified, i tried CO for a week straight, and it got worse ...... clarified again. I think its the blinkin dry weather here I have no idea but its driving me nuts!

Just thought i'd share LOL

maunaloa
February 23rd, 2009, 05:20 PM
UGH! I sympathize with you and hope this tx does the trick!!! :)

Coriander
February 23rd, 2009, 05:57 PM
Well, if this treatment doesn't work it sounds like you'll have a nice salad dressing :p

All the best! I hope it turns out great for you :)

Kirin
February 23rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Well, if this treatment doesn't work it sounds like you'll have a nice salad dressing :p

All the best! I hope it turns out great for you :)

LOL actually , it smelled good enough to eat! I rinsed it out, its still sopping wet, however it rinsed out and my hair felt creamy smooth. Maybe it worked!

Carina
February 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM
I have that straw issue too.I will do a deap treatment followed by some coconut oil as leave-in and hope for the best.Good luck to you:waving:.

RancheroTheBee
February 23rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I'll hold your hand over the internet until winter is over. It seems like it never ends. Ughn. I am so ready to be done with this dry, damaging coldness and growth stalls.

Jeni
February 23rd, 2009, 11:35 PM
My hair has also been kind of off lately. I did an SMT like thing (cone free conditioner, EVOO and a ton of honey) yesterday and its feeling so much better.