PDA

View Full Version : My year and a half old DD

CindyLea1
February 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
I was sitting here cruising the board, and my DD who is 2 months shy of 2 years old (22 months); went and found the hair brush and started brushing the bottom half of my hair.:sun:

Then she grabbed a chunk and whispered to it! I hope she was giving it a pep talk! Grow baby Grow :D

Now, she just forced her way behind me in the computer chair and is brushing, and playing with it!

She loves it when I brush, and do her hair. "Pretty, pretty hair" she calls it! Maybe she was just returning the favor..

It was sooooo cute I thought I had to share.

LittleOrca
February 22nd, 2009, 09:55 PM
That is so cute! ^_^ Maybe she has some secret hair growing spell she is whisper to it. If she does, can I borrow her? :D

RancheroTheBee
February 22nd, 2009, 10:45 PM
I would also like a small child to talk to my hair. Instead, they tell me stuff like, "I have new socks on".

Starr
February 22nd, 2009, 10:51 PM
That is so precious!

CindyLea1
February 23rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
That is so cute! ^_^ Maybe she has some secret hair growing spell she is whisper to it. If she does, can I borrow her? :D
Thanks for the reply. :flower:

I'll let you know about her spell casting abilities in about 2 weeks when I do a measure! :D

I need all the help I can get, my next length mini goal is classic, and I'm mid butt now. If I tip my head back when I am in the shower I can get the ends to classic! Cheating, I know!

CindyLea1
February 23rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
I would also like a small child to talk to my hair. Instead, they tell me stuff like, "I have new socks on".

I used to work in a daycare, I was the 2-3 year old teacher. You would be surprised what they think is important!

If something new ever happened in their life...I heard ALLLLLLL about it 792 times aday for a week! :p

lora410
February 23rd, 2009, 09:54 AM
Awwwww. My dd used to do this. Now she is 6 and doesn't care..LOL

CindyLea1
February 23rd, 2009, 09:55 AM
That is so precious!

She is a cutie, most days! :p She is the youngest of 4 kids, and the only girl. She is such a girly girl, too. At almost 2 she is interested in hair, makeup, dresses, and anything "pretty-pretty".

Coriander
February 23rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Aww- that's love right there. :heart:

MadPirateBippy
February 23rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
:)

I have two new kids in my life, and the first thing the girl ( 8 years old) said was that I was pretty and I had such LOOOONG hair. The boy (7) seems less impressed with the hair.

OhioLisa
February 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
That is just so adorable. :)

Fencai
February 23rd, 2009, 12:11 PM
awwwwwwwwwwws! That's the cutest thing!

cynthia.md
May 18th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Oh that is so precious!

paper
May 19th, 2009, 06:49 AM
aww, thats so cute! I wish I had a daughter, I have 3 sons. Hopefully, I'll have a grand daughter, some day. :D

BlackfootHair
May 19th, 2009, 07:06 AM
She whispered to it??? That's awesome! :D

Tap Dancer
May 19th, 2009, 12:54 PM
She is a cutie, most days! :p She is the youngest of 4 kids, and the only girl. She is such a girly girl, too. At almost 2 she is interested in hair, makeup, dresses, and anything "pretty-pretty".

I hope she's a future LHCer. :grin:

Garnet66
May 19th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Awww, she sounds like a total cutie.

AlleyKitten
May 19th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Adorable! Keep us updated on her spellcasting powers ;)

The nine-year-old I hang out with used to have this stunning hip-length blonde hair, but it's getting shorter (her mom cuts it). She says she wants to cut it super short and dye it...hopefully I can be a good influence on her hair choices! :p

And, no, of course the kids don't say anything like "you have pretty hair"...instead, it's "you look like my teacher, you both have big bellies" :rolleyes: I figure the bluntness is good for my character.

ButterCup02
May 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
How adorable!! I hope I have a cute daughter like that one day :)

JamieLeigh
May 21st, 2009, 07:10 PM
Awww, maybe you've got a future LHC-er. :flower:

My daughters (3 & 7) both adore my hair, and they want long "princess" hair like Mommy. :D Kids are so awesome.

Flynn
May 21st, 2009, 07:12 PM
Aaaw, my heart just melted. That's sooo cute!