PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Shampoo bars

kamaram
March 30th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hey Ladies,
I want to give shampoo bars a try. Instead of ordering fresh ones from the online stores, I was wondering if any of you are willing to part with half used ones or once tried and didn't like it ones. Basically, bars that are sitting in your shower and you don't use them. Or sample bars from CV. I am willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks

swan
March 30th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I have the full bar of Rosemary Lavender Aloe but I've cut about 1/4 of it. I'm not totally sure it gives me shedding but suspect it does. Would yu be willing to pay $3.5 +shipping to have it? :)

Ms Monnie
March 30th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I have a couple of CV samples - lavender spice I think and maybe summer sunshine? I may have used one of them once. I have a whole bar of nettle. It's been cut into half and then one half has had a sample cut from it, but hasn't been used at all. Are you interested? I may want to keep the small sample of nettle.

I am in the UK, is that suitable?

ginalaurie
March 30th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I have 3 bars that are practically unused from iasoaps.com (1.aloe fresh,2. sage, sweetgrass and cedar, and 3.rosemary nettle) and a sample from CV that has been used once or twice (carrot milk and honey). I would sell you all 4 for $10 including shipping provided that you're in the US.
PM me if you're interested.

Chromis
March 31st, 2008, 12:33 AM
I have a couple left from my thread: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1582

The PLH Sage, Sweetgrass and Cedar bar and the Soap Lady's Tea Tree bar are just waiting for someone's locks to love them! :-)

Miss Murphy
March 31st, 2008, 01:25 AM
I'm more than willing to part with my CV babassu marshmallow sample. It's been used twice, but with clean hands (not on my hair directly). I'd let this go for free, as long as you pay for shipping.

kamaram
April 1st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hey Ginalaurie,
I sent you a PM, if you could reply back, that would be great.

Thanks
-Kam

ginalaurie
April 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry, Kam. I think the PM's must not be working.

kamaram
April 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hey Gina,

Must be. Mail me at kamaram.munira@gmail.com so that we can work out the payment details. I could do paypal or personal cheque.

-Kam

truepeacenik
April 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
I've a good batch of sample sized bars (I quartered my CVs because I was used to using the samples).
Willing to send some eighth of a bars out free, but you MUST pay it forward.