PDA

View Full Version : Monistat for Growing Out Layers?

itslex71
February 21st, 2009, 11:32 PM
I'm growing out layers and am going to apply Monistat to my scalp including only the area of those layers. My hypothesis is that, with the Monistat, the layers will grow faster than the hemline and my layers will even out more quickly. :eyebrows:

Has anyone else done this with real results? Please share!

Country Cowcurl
February 21st, 2009, 11:59 PM
i have nothing to contribute, but that is a fabulous idea!! i'm thinking about using the monistat method so i'd love to hear your results!

ancilla
February 22nd, 2009, 12:03 AM
I am definitely going to try this. I find monistat harder to apply on my whole head anyway.

arabidbutterfly
February 22nd, 2009, 12:05 AM
I guess I can be the control group. I'm using it on my whole head, since I had a razor cut and will have a ton of damage to trim off (eventually, when I feel that I can part with it...)

Darian Moone
February 22nd, 2009, 12:17 AM
There is a looooong thread on Monistat that I would recommend you read. Methods, results, brands, etc., are all posted there as well as various techniques for application.

itslex71
February 22nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
There is a looooong thread on Monistat that I would recommend you read. Methods, results, brands, etc., are all posted there as well as various techniques for application.

Hi Darian. I've been watching that thread, here and there, for the past 2 years and I did post the question there as well. I made this a separate thread as I am looking for people who have specifically tried this technique to grow shorter layers faster than the rest of the head.

If anyone else has experience or results, let me know. Regardless, I'm going for it!