PDA

View Full Version : Back, Briefly

13bodies
March 30th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Hi! I haven't been around for a while since the Powers That Be at work decided that this was not an acceptable way to spend time there, EVEN if it was during lunch hour or after work was over. Pooh on 'em. I still can't get decent internet at home so I have to rely on free wireless when I'm staying in hotels or like today, when I'm visiting my brother and we can go to the local library (and no, my local library doesn't have free wireless. Pooh again)

Anyway, I'm 38 as of yesterday and while my hair is getting greyer (boo!) it's also getting longer (yay!) and it's now 40" long. I always said I'd cut it back when it got too long to manage, but so far it's easier to deal with the longer it gets. Go figure.

I have 2 nephews and 4 indoor cats and 1+ outdoor cats (Captain Orange Kitty hasn't been around for a bit and Orange Julia is pregnant again so who knows how many I'll have soon!)

I just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone! If the Ohio high speed internet initiative ever passes, I can finally interact with all of my hairy siblings in the comfort of my own home. :)

CountessDeJager
March 30th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Welcome back, even on a drop in basis, 13bodies. Congrats on the 'longer is easier' discovery! :D

yogachic
March 30th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Welcome, is dial up an option?

Koala Kim
April 7th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Aha! This is where you've been hiding out! :smooch:
Good to see you posting again 13bodies. :cheese:
I've missed your wicked sense of humor. :twisted:

PseudoScot
April 8th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Hi 13bodies! I hope you can get internet stuff sorted but we're glad you dropped by - do stop by when you can! :cheese:

Lizbot
April 8th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Welcome back!

I'm positively in love with the name "Velcro Toes".